NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

LOL - well, it’s a long season

I think there’s a bug in the forum software. I picked the Saints and it showed up as the Patriots.

Nice try, lol.

And as nobody lost the Cleveland-Pittsburgh game, no wins to be had there.

Oh there is, for in Cleveland a draw is as good as a playoff win.

LOL - true enough

edited to add: the Browns finally didn’t lose to open a season, and they’re still in last place in their division.

Broncos tried to give that one away, but Seahawks got the L and gave me the W this week. Frustrating game, but Von Miller showed what happens when he is ready to take over a game.

Try, they did. Nice pickup in your win column!

In the meantime, Green Bay has mounted quite the comeback against Chicago. I will just say that Kizer’s 0-15 record last year should have been a warning to the Packers. Just glad Rogers was able to return, because he’s a lot more fun to watch than Mr. Turnover.

Sunday’s games are done, with Kelan as the only person to have a pick for Monday Night Football.

So far, the forum is 12-12-2, with some truly insane results today. I mean, who thought the Buccaneers had that in them? And a tie between the Steelers and Browns?

I have to thank New England for beating the Texans. This game is going to make me ill.

LOL - maybe try a little Pepto, watch Jason Kelce, and you’ll hopefully feel better soon.

I’ll probably be ok.

looks at remaining schedule

Buy stock in Pepto.

::walks in::
::bows::
Thanks Bills for being you.
::exits::

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

44 point loss!

Teams better start paying me to call wins for them.

Well…that was quick… good luck to the remaining players

Oh, it’s not one-and-done! This is a season-long game. You’re still in it, and if our record as a forum at picking winners is anything to go by, you’re REALLY still in it :)

Continuing my tactic from earlier, I choose the Titans to lose against, um, whatever team they play next. Assuming they even play next week? I don’t know footballs work :)

Once this weeks games end I’ll post another poll, and I’ll probably tweak it a bit. I’ll include their opponent I think. Maybe even sort by home vs away (since I have to do two polls anyhow)

Oh no! My system won’t work if the teams aren’t listed alphabetically! This is a literal slap in the face!

Don’t worry, my last one already had two typos. Nobody commented on it either.

And they’ll be alphabetical still, but split home and away. Since I really like that idea I think.

For a part of yesterday, I had three players listed twice in the standings, lol. It happens :)

It is possible that I didn’t know this week’s games weren’t already over…