That damn new qb rule has stifled defenses a bit.
Seriously crazy game. Sorry our two brave souls will pick up an L for tonight’s game, but wow was that something else to watch. If the turnovers had gone slightly differently, we’d be seeing a very different score. Speaking of which, kind of a statistical oddity to see each QB with two lost fumbles.
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Chargers
- Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints
- Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions
- Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Buffalo Bills
- Miami Dolphins at Indianapolis Colts
- New England Patriots at New York Jets
- New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
- Oakland Raiders at Baltimore Ravens
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver Broncos
- San Francisco 49ers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers
- Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans
- Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys
- Baltimore Ravens vs Oakland Raiders
- Buffalo Bills vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- Carolina Panthers vs Seattle Seahawks
- Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins
- Denver Broncos vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears
- Houston Texans vs Tennessee Titans
- Indianapolis Colts vs Miami Dolphins
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Arizona Cardinals
- Minnesota Vikings vs Green Bay Packers
- New Orleans Saints vs Atlanta Falcons
- New York Jets vs New England Patriots
- Philadelphia Eagles vs New York Giants
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs San Francisco 49ers
Reminder Bears Lions, Washington Dallas, and Falcons Saints are all Thursday games
Easy one here, for me anyway. The dirty birds fall to the awesome Saints.
I was going to pick Detroit, but alas I already had.
So this is probably my pick as well.
It’s really the only easy pick this week besides Chicago/Detroit, and I want to hold Detroit in reserve.
Those of you without teams in the division should note that is a divisional game. Despite the line, the Falcons are -quite- used to the Saints and an upset could happen, but I doubt it.
Arizona at LA?
Giants at Philly?
Oakland at Baltimore?
I dunno, this week seems to have a lot of easy games.
Still the easiest. Because I used up Arizona already :)
Honestly don’t trust Philly anymore.
Baltimore can lose to anyone on short notice.
And I don’t play this game using betting lines, I’m going with Buzzsaw Brees vs. What Happened To Atlanta Anyway.
Edit: Plus the game is at N.O.
It’ll be fine. My All Bird Teams Must Lose™️ strategery is 3 for 3.
Well I can’t fault you here. But this isn’t about trusting Philly to be good, its about trusting New York to be garbage.
And if Baltimore loses to Oakland, at home, well they deserve to be mocked endlessly.
They probably deserve that already.
Oakland to lose
I feel a lot of people will be flying on the back of the Falcons this week.
Don’t disappoint us, Saints.
I picked Atlanta since I love the wisdom of the crowd!
Standings are updated. We took a collective bath this past weekend; Denver, Indianapolis, LA Rams, NY Giants, and Chicago all gave a little better than they got.
But we’ll get 'em this time!
It’s like 80% Denver on that.
Which makes me happy. Still two winless teams, but that knocked down about half of the one win teams. Keep the drama of the standings going, you know.
Problem is that we’ve got an ‘easy’ week. I’d wager that Qt3 collectively goes .900 or better.
True enough, although it’s going to be getting to more and more crunch time as we close to the end of the season. 18 players/teams have 8 wins or more, yet only 4 haven’t yet chosen Arizona.