NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

lol - fair enough.

A reminder of missing picks from:
@rowe33
@TundraToad - I’m blind

Listed up there on post 1096 for Oakland to lose :)

Gah! So you did :)

Washington for me!

Chase Daniels is the reason I didn’t pick the Bears this week, even against a bad Giants team.

Freaking brutal. Has had at least 5 major negative plays that have cost the team. He’s the Giants MVP of the game

Closer than I liked but we got it.

C’mon raiders…

Figured this would be close, but that Chucky would be Chucky.

And I don’t even know what to think about the Boncos. They’re at .500, are guaranteed to finish with a better record than last year, and might finish strong enough for Joseph to keep his job.

Phillip Lindsey would be Rookie of the Year if it wasn’t for Barkley guy.

I’d like to thank the Raiders for living up to the hype this game.

Drats my Vikings!

Broncos show that they have some talent, but Vance Joseph whose coaching has cost them at least 2 games so far.

Phil Lindsay is amazing. I’m a hardcore fan of the Colorado Buffaloes and a native Coloradan, so I’ve watched him since high school. We all knew he was damn good, and I couldn’t believe he didn’t even get a combine invite… But he has been even better than I expected.

Vikings can still win the division. Mathematically.

Standings updated. Just a reminder that due to the bye week, our regular season has 17 games (4 to go) and then there will be 4 picks in the playoffs.

Jacksonville and Dallas both surprised this past week, but several other teams came REALLY close (looking at you, Raiders, Jets, and Steelers).

Bengals to lose this week!

Wait. Is it possible? I haven’t picked Cincy yet?

So let it be written. So let it be done.

I’m gonna go with MIA to lose.

I saved Oakland for this week.

Well, they did look good for a bit there (4-1 start, I think).

Ditto.

Miami International Airport?
Minneapolis Institute of Art?
The rapper?