All bird teams must lose. Ravens turn.
Birbs rule, tigers drool.
Baltimore to loose.
Miami to lose. Damn the nfc north I have no fingernails left.
I’m going with Bengals to lose this week. Saving that Jon Gruden special for the last possible moment.
As an aside, I’m hoping Trubisky comes back to make Sunday night’s Bears/Rams game as watchable as possible.
(CIN) Bengals to lose for sure.
Vikings is tempting, but Bengals are over. No Dalton, no AJ Green?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers to lose. They are no Cowboys I reckon.
Baltimore for me!
I am getting on the CINC bandwagon.
I will to take the Fish to lose. (Miami loses)
Visiting team to lose
- Atlanta Falcons @ Green Bay Packers
- Baltimore Ravens @ Kansas City Chiefs
- Carolina Panthers @ Cleveland Browns
- Cincinnati Bengals @ Los Angeles Chargers
- Denver Broncos @ San Francisco 49ers
- Detroit Lions @ Arizona Cardinals
- Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans
- Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tennessee Titans (Thursday game)
- Los Angeles Rams @ Chicago Bears
- Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks (Monday game)
- New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins
- New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- New York Giants @ Washington Redskins
- New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills
- Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys
- Pittsburgh Steelers @ Oakland Raiders
Home team to lose
- Arizona Cardinals vs Detroit Lions
- Buffalo Bills vs. New York Jets
- Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Cleveland Browns vs Carolina Panthers
- Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Green Bay Packers vs Atlanta Falcons
- Houston Texans vs Indianapolis Colts
- Kansas City Chiefs vs Baltimore Ravens
- Los Angeles Chargers vs Cincinnati Bengals
- Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots
- Oakland Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Francisco 49ers vs Denver Broncos
- Seattle Seahawks vs. Minnesota Vikings (Monday game)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints
- Tennessee Titans vs Jacksonville Jaguars (Thursday game)
- Washington Redskins vs. New York Giants
Poll is now up. I’ve posted everybody’s picks so far, however.
(double-check the teams you’ve chosen up at the top of the thread)
Thanks Dan! Coming down the homestretch now!
I picked again for safety. Safety is important.
So is defensive end, but the Raiders being the Raiders still traded away Khalil Mack like the idiots they are, lol.
I’m sure Gruden will appreciate the Christmas card the Bears sent him this year for that.
I’ve used all the easy picks at this point. Time to make some tougher choices.
Baltimore (BAL) Ravens to lose.
Looks like I went with the popular pick this week: Tampa Bay to lose.