NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

Going with the Lions this week, although the Cardinals are tempting.

You are very safe. Safe and warm. Hot cocoa by the fire kind of safe and warm.

@Mike_Hernandez - welcome to the game! The polls can be a little confusing; even though they let you choose in both, you want to do either/or.

Fixed that for ya.

Jacksonville will lose. That’s my pick.

Its tempting to join the huge group of people voting for either LA team to win, both opponents are awful, but the Ravens looked real good, and Andy Dalton is still a pumpkin.

So I pick the Bungles.

My bad. In that case I’m going with the Chiefs losing to the Steelers. I want my Chiefs to win but I believe the Steelers have our number. My hope is that by picking the Chiefs to lose, they win. Also, I just love all the takes and the very nature of this whole contest is hilarious to me :)

We shall see, Lich. :)

My pick this week is Arizona

Going with the Giants this week. Wild guess.

I was going to go with the Chiefs to lose, but I can’t bring myself to root for the Steelers. Instead, I’m going to guess the Carolina Panthers will lose after facing a bounce-back performance from the Falcons.

Just a reminder! still hoping for picks from:
@Gutsball
@ddtibbs
@Mr_Bismarck
@wahoo
@lostcawz
@Jason_Levine
@rowe33

I’ll make it easy, vote here!

I’ve voted, thanks!

I thought this was a one loss and your out thing? My bad, picking time.

Edit. Man, the touch screen on my phone is tight! Think I voted by scrolling. Oh well.

Ok, voted. Wild card!

Votes can be changed!

Ooooh. Good to know. But looking over this week I don’t see anything really all that obvious. I’ll stick with the giants going down in Dallas.

Always a good pick. When in doubt, Giants to lose.

Agreed. The Giants were tempting to me as well, lol.

@Scotch_Lufkin - welcome to the game, but we have you with two teams this week and it needs to be narrowed to one (the polls can be a little confusing the first go-around, sorry!). Just let me know whether Miami or Green Bay is going to be the bigger loser this week ;)

That makes sense. I wasn’t sure if it was one home and one away loser or not. Go with Packers, please!