NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

WOOT!

Wow. Well, not quite the score I would have imagined, but just as close.

True that.

If New England wins I’ll have no Super Bowl pick in this thread :)

Well, the Saints were robbed by the zebras.

And incessantly throwing the ball when you can run down the clock and then kick a game winner. That helps too.

Good lord, yes.

Holy shit yes. Wow.

And because I had an idiot in front of me acting like they’ve never flown, missed it.

Go LA

If they’d run on first down, they wouldn’t have been in a position to get robbed.

Sorry, man. It was… unusual. Have a good flight.

That was certainly a horrible call, but the Saints still had a chance. I still like my take on the game, and missed a lot, but the Rams gutted it out and did some great things down the stretch. Hope the next game is as entertaining!

Commentary for the Chiefs-Patriots game is off to a great start. Tony Romo in talking about how the Chiefs offense is high-powered said “Belichick better have a plan.”

I’m going to write that down so I don’t forget it.

True, but they were robbed nonetheless. I can’t remember another season with so many instances of atrocious officiating, excepting the replacement refs.

That’s some high quality commentary, I’ll tell ya!

Sports announcer guy: So what’s your plan?
Sports player guy: We need to play hard. Use our skills to win. We will play to win. I think winning is the idea here. Playing and winning is the thing. We have guys that can play good. Hopefully we play better than they do. And win. We really want to win. We all do. Winning.

…and as much as I want the Patriots to lose, Defense is Winning Championships in Kansas City too.

Or, Andy Reid.

I don’t see him being all conservative. I see a defense giving KC fits, and a great ground/screen game tearing up a team with a less than average D.

The Dolphins would give Andy Reid fits in the playoffs.

How many shots of Rye have you had?