NFL Loser Bowl 2018-19 (football forum game)

You say worst, but I note you failed to pick the most god awful desolate boring state. Kansas.

I’ve visited most states, bar Alaska and New England, but Kansas is the worst. It’s 400 miles of boring.

Nebraska barely edges it.

Chicago. Too f^^^^^^ cold. That accent? And my first ex-wife is from there (the crazy one).

Yeah, F*** the Bears!

https://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/1080735142.jpg?w=499&h=360&crop=1

I mean they’re on the list, Craig!

And man, NYC is awesome! Shit, I think I’ve gotta pick the Pats last not because they’re good but because I spent a few years in Boston and love it so damn much…

And isn’t NY terrible at football?

Curse my adherence to a nonsense tactic rather than spending five minutes doing any research at all!

Edit: nooooo all the big smoggy concrete jungles are gonna be last for me <3 Chicago

PBR swilling Rockabilly idiots. F^^^ the Chiefs!

@ArmandoPenblade I am going to help you this week. Find a reason to hate Tennessee. I think you could do that quickly.

I already picked them last week… I grew up in that shit hole lol

Alas! The Jedi were right… Hate is dangerous!

Gutsball has the last game of the week, tomorrow (he went with Seattle). So you have a little while to hone in on your hatred, Armando.

Well, then you had better find a reason to hate San Francisco.

Florida Man roots for the Dolphins, don’t be like Florida Man.

Tampa Bay is so thoroughly congested with geezers driving 15 under the limit, when they should have had their licenses revoked 20 years ago, that they pass out Bengay at traffic lights.

Atlanta freaks out and shuts down the city if someone even thinks they saw a snowflake.

Philadelphia calls their abominable sandwich with cheez whiz a local delicacy, proving that throwing batteries at Santa is only the second worst thing about them.

New Yorkers have such a narcissistic view of their city that the term ‘flyover country’ means anything west of 95. It’s so obnoxious that I always root for the hurricanes to turn north.

Phoenix is like Tampa, only hotter than the devil’s asshole, and twice as dry. If it ever rains we’ll discover that half of the residents are really walking mummies that simply haven’t decomposed because it’s too dry.

Detroit and it’s football team are made for each other. They are the perpetual Charlie Brown to life’s Lucy.

I’d say something mean about the Colts and Indy, but the reality is they live in Indiana. There’s nothing I can say that is worse than that.

Denver is… no. I straight love Denver. I got nothing bad to say there.

They did me right this week.

Next week I have to hate Pittsburgh, San Francisco or Tennessee. Probably San Francisco.

Meanwhile I’m thinking that it might be time to pick whoever the Jags are playing to lose.

And that Tampa might actually be decent? I hesitate to say good, but maybe they have a playoff chance.

And the Browns aren’t the easy out we all thought.

That is why I am thinking of hating Tennessee and Pittsburgh, respectively. But I get another chance to hate Tennessee against the Jags later. And Tampa Bay still hasn’t sold me. Though I am sold on the fact that Fitz should dress like DeSean Jackson every week.

San Francisco is gonna be hating that they get to play Mahomes. So I might just hate them.

So you’ve never been downtown during rush hour?

I don’t know who had faith that the Giants we saw week 1 could win on the road against the Cowboys. Sure the Cowboys didn’t look amazing week 1, but their D is not terrible, and they have Ezekiel Elliott, first home game, coming off of a tough loss against a good NFC team.

The Giants are a tire fire, the Cowboys are a dumpster fire.

Kudos to the brave who picked the Jags to beat the Pats. If I were braver, that would have been my pick, the Pats have serious problems on offense.

This is going to be an interesting year. I see a ton if bad and mediocre in the league outside of LA, KC, and JAX. Each of the traditional powers seems perfectly vulnerable as well.

And they call it ‘rush hour’

I’m from Chicago dude, that’s laughable to complain about in Denver. Even Portland, which the locals warned was terrible is only, at its worst, on par with a normal Chicago rush, and only because of the bridges limiting alternative routes to none.

I’ve missed week one, is it too late to join in here with just the game tonight for week 2?

Let’s say you could join… who would you pick ti lose tonight?

There should be a second concurrent Bowl, in which you pick a Qt3 member of the NFL Loser Bowl to lose that week (by choosing which member will pick a team that actually ends up winning).