San Diego at Indianapolis
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

Seattle at Green Bay
Jacksonville at New England
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

Seattle at Green Bay
Jacksonville at New England - YEAH, YOU READ RIGHT
San Diego at Indianapolis - It will be funny as shit if Norv takes this team all the way to the SB. I would so cry for Marty.
N.Y. Giants at Dallas - I hate both teams, but even though Dallas is the better team, when NYG are on, they are ON, and when Dallas is off, they’re pretty off. And the Giants are more on right now, and Dallas seems to be a bit off. So call it a mild upset.

Seattle at Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

Seattle at Green Bay - I think this is the toss-up game of the weekend. I have no faith in Seattle, but I think GB’s record was a bit of a mirage this year. Maybe GB runs away with it, but I think a FG game in the 4th is more likely.
Jacksonville at New England - I’m rooting for Jax, but they’re going to shut down the run and dare Girrard to beat them throwing. And he’s not beating Brady in an air duel.
San Diego at Indianapolis - I think Indy’s been gearing up for this playoff run and a rematch with the Pats since November. SD was completely unimpressive today and I don’t see them going any further.
N.Y. Giants at Dallas - If the Giants were playing Green Bay, I’d give them a shot, but I think Dallas has their number this year. They’ve been pretty entertaining games, however; I hope the Giants hang in and make it interesting.

Seattle at Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

Seattle at Green Bay

Outside of Favre, the Packers are untested as a playoff team and young teams often stumble in their first few tries (see San Diego last year). That’s really Seattle’s only chance here.

I’m not going to say Jacksonville has no chance, but I’m not picking against New England yet.

The Chargers have the talent to beat anyone but they haven’t put it together yet.

N.Y. Giants at Dallas

This is the one game I may come back and change later in the week. Dallas is beatable, especially if T.O. is not at full strength. They are also, like GB, a team without a lot of playoff experience and as noted above such teams stumble fairly often. Next, New York is 8-1 on the road this year (though their one road loss was at Dallas week one.) Finally, the odds say New York has a good chance because of the three wins in a season against the same team statistics. If I heard the stat correctly today, the 3-0 sweep has only been accomplished 11/54 times since 1970.

Historically speaking, we can probably expect to see at least one road team winning.

Seattle at Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Dallas
Giants clearly have momentum and Dallas none, but in the shoot out that this game will likely be, the Cowboys ought to prevail.

Seattle at Green Bay - GO PACK GO!
Jacksonville at New England - DIE PATS DIE!
San Diego at Indianapolis - Colts.
N.Y. Giants at Dallas - Dallas goes out, Green Bay gets home-field twice.

Seattle at Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

Seattle at Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

Seattle at Green Bay the Seahawks are going to take the ball and they’re going to score
Jacksonville at New England and somehow Bellichick is going to get a concussion during the game
San Diego at Indianapolis laser rocket arm
N.Y. Giants at Dallas I have no idea how this will happen, but it’s the only way for the Seahawks to have another home game this year.

Seattle at Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

Troy

Seattle at Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

Seattle at Green Bay-Upset special And Farve …enough already
Jacksonville at New England-I wanted to beat up on Pitt again,Oh well.I do see a good game here, but Jax secondary is just not going to keep up with the Pats attack. If the Pats can pin the running attack this will be a blowout.
San Diego at Indianapolis-The more I hear LT, the less I can root for him.
N.Y. Giants at Dallas-The Giants are on a roll. They are playing really good football right now, and Dallas has been looking meh.

Seattle at Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Dallas (please oh please oh please)

Seattle at Green Bay
N.Y. Giants at Dallas

Seattle at Green Bay–this will be a tight game, but home field advantage is as strong in GB as anywhere in the country, especially in January (gametime temperature around 26, according to the weather site I checked).
Jacksonville at New England–another tight game, as Jacksonville is probably playing as well as anyone in the league atm…except for New England.
San Diego at Indianapolis–my upset special. Tomlinson over and over and over and over…plus I consider Peyton Manning the most overrated QB since, hmm, well, a long time. I was going to say “since Vinnie Testaverte”, but wtf, that was only a couple of weeks ago!
N.Y. Giants at Dallas. Squish.