NHL 2017 / 2018 Puxx They Are Dropping

That’s clearly the 2nd biggest crowd for a Russian victory - hopefully someone’s already tweeted comparison pics to him!

This was just fucking awesome

So heckler gets rewarded for chirping

Love some of the examples of what he threw out there:

Among the highlights:

“Hey Crosby, [Evgeni] Malkin would have more Cups if he had a better supporting cast.”

“Hey Crosby, you were voted third-toughest Canadian, behind Celine Dion and a close second to Avril Lavigne.”

“Hey Crosby, when Gatorade wanted a tough guy, Justin Bieber turned them down so they settled for you.”

“Hey Crosby, Malkin wants to know where your Calder Memorial Trophy is.” (Note that for all of Crosby’s accomplishments, NHL Rookie of the Year was not one of them, while Malkin won it in 2007.)

I love to slag on Crosby, but he has never appears to be anything but a decent guy and one of the great players.

Mostly I get sick of hearing about him, so poking fun of him as soft (compared to a guy like Duncan Teeth… I mean Keith so is most of the league) is cathartic.

But when you get down to it, I harbor him no animosity. Raffi Torres on the other hand?

Has Brian Burroughs bitten any ears lately?

Has the league put a stop to Brad Marchand kissing opponents?

I’m not a big Crosby fan either. He doesn’t seem like he’s a likeable guy (not saying that is in any way a quality to have as an excellent playa, but it is for me to be a fan!).

I forgot Marchand because I associate him with Boston, and I automatically assume that everything Boston sports suffers from Masshole syndrome.