Nice

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10371268/

It’s MSNBC so you know it’s SFW.

Yeah, but it’s a WhittaLink so I still refuse to trust it.

This is sick and disgusting.

This is what Dungsroman was talking about, G., when he suggested that these boards might not be the sort of environment you’re accustomed to in UK/Greece.

Of all sad words of tongue and pen
The saddest are these: WHITTALINKED AGAIN.

And here’s another candidate for blurb on Whitta’s upcoming new book “My life, my links”.

G., where’s the “humour” you called upon in your notorious “Hi” thread?

INJECTING?

Attorney Wes Lane says Sarena Sherrard is being charged with child abuse by Munchausen’s Syndrome by Proxy.

Erm, so did she get charged for having a mental disorder? I thought the idea was to treat sick people.

It’s not enough to be able to stick a label on someone’s behavior. The issue of accountability is a little bit more complicated, methinks.

We’re all horrible people who group together to better pick on the weak who stray into our domains. If the sarcasm and the in-jokes don’t get you, the metahumor and the whittalinks will.

I’d like to suggest a treatment for her. WINK WINK

And here’s another candidate for blurb on Whitta’s upcoming new book “My life, my links”.

G., where’s the “humour” you called upon in your notorious “Hi” thread?[/quote]

Probably is behind your notion of sarcasm.

I just want to make one thing clear in case it is not well known as much I would think. When I am in Greece, or in the UK, I have the same access as if I were in the USA or any other part of the world.

I say she and Tookie can get a two fer if they hurry and convict. Stupid ass people in this world are breathing all my ozone-impaired Oxygen.

You mean THE INTERNET IS EVERYWHERE?

Oh my god. I have to make a phone call.

The nastiest thing about this story is the woman is being charged with committing a crime under the influence of a disorder (MS by proxy) that was invented by a quack to boost his career as an expert witness.

I think it’s getting to the point in Britain now where, if this guy testified you had MS by proxy, you now have a get out of jail free card.

For God’s sake, who would want to? Sweet Lord, I could have easily gone the rest of my life without reading this. Capitalizing on its MSNBC location was an excellent feint by Whitta. Bravo.

Grief linked again! I should have learnt by now.

People with the syndrome often injure their children in order to gain attention and sympathy.

Er… yeah. So, does that ever work? Because of all the things likely to elicit my sympathy, “injuring children” ranks pretty close to last.

Yeah! Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of “WTF?”

A… joke?

This is progress.