Nicolas Cage Continues To Pay Off His IRS Debt

Ouch.

My friend wants to see Left Behind so badly, lol, I am like NO!!!

Once in awhile he has a ok film, I liked that one where he had to transport the witch to the church, in medieval times.

His IMDB , many horrible films in the last 5 years.

I thought he was excellent in Kickass though, credit where credit’s due.

I thought the Croods was very cute too. I will be seeing the second one unless the reviews are horrific (looking at you Walking with Dinosaurs)

I kinda enjoyed Knowing (though yeah, that was 5 years ago now.)

Let me quote Michael Caine on why he made Jaws 4:

“I have never seen it [Jaws 4] but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific.”

Esepcially if Nic Cage owes the taxman money. A man’s got to do what he got to do.

Con Air + Mortal Kombat = Jiu Jitsu

“The Spaceman”

Can’t wait to see this.

“The Spaceman” looks a lot like a guy in a rubber suit. I guess their CGI-fu is not good enough to add an extra pair of arms or legs, or another head.

Since the thread just got bumped anyhow.

You’re finally getting your wish

hehe,

Yep. Although They could go sideways real fast with this one. Ice Age made it two in before it ended the way it did.

Ha, well there you go.

I’ll probably end up seeing it, simply because I have 3 kids. There was some Netflix animated show too, but that was without Cage, or any of the name actors, for it.

I’ve only see one of these 10 recent good Nic Cage movies. (Mom & Dad) I’ve got lots of catching up to do.

And just in case anyone was wondering, Cage has paid off his IRS debt.

Man, Cage has been in so many movies I’ve never even heard of.

I don’t think his reputation in acting is harmed at all, if anything enhanced. He is back in early career mode where he is in any and everything. He will not be remembered for his stinkers, but only for his gems

Pig and Mandy are on my to-watch list (these days as big as my steam backlog). I will also watch one of his not as good reviewed ones just to balance them out.

Probably a waste of time, but you just never know when you’re going to love a movie everybody else hates.

Wow I’m with @Kolbex I thought I had followed Cage’s career fairly well, but I recognize less than half of these movies

One big thing about Nic Cage is, as he says in the article linked by @divedivedive ”The actor insists that he always gave every performance his best.”

I’ve never seen a Nic Cage performance where he appears to be just dialing it in. He always seems to be giving it his all (even when he’s playing it a bit over the top).