Nintendo Direct 9-13-17

Central Europe: 9/14 - midnight
United Kingdom: 9/13 - 11pm
Japan: 9/14 - 7am
Australia: 9/14 - 8am
United States: 9/13 - 3pm PT / 6pm ET

Seems like a pretty good one with upcoming games for Switch and 3DS. Sure to be some E3 games with new info and these almost always have surprises. A Wonderful 101 sequel/spin-off is rumored. Metroid 4 info? We can only hope!

Just tell me when Xenoblade 2 is out and I’m good.

December 2017, right? Amazon shows the 29th, which is a Friday so it could be accurate I guess, but it being such a bad time to release a game I have to assume that’s a placeholder.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure any date for Xenoblade 2 is a placeholder – The only thing anyone knows is that it will be out 2017 (based on what we have been told).

There was a release date given on a Spanish retail site (since removed) saying 15th of December. Maybe we’ll find out for sure in a couple of days!

Don’t forget Bayonetta too!

I most certainly hope so!

Mostly replying so I get reminders on the thread what happens, since watching live is out of the question.

I’d be amazed if they said anything meaningful about Metroid 4. They’ve literally only shown a logo so far and it’s not even confirmed for 2018. It would be very un-Nintendo to reveal much this early.

I’m guessing it’s going to be mostly Mario and Pokemon info. There’s been a lot of press about the Switch version of NBA 2k18, so they might cover that. If we get any surprises, it’ll probably be about something more imminent, like Xenoblade.

Personal long-odds hope? A Smash Brothers or Animal Crossing announcement.

They talked about Zelda for a long time before release. I think they may want to keep Metroid Prime 4 on people’s minds by giving a little update. Maybe some art from the game, things like that. This Direct coincides with the release of Samus Returns on Friday, too.

They’ll cover Super Mario Odyssey, maybe announce some pre-order bonus or something, talk about the new Pokemon games on 3DS, etc. That’s guaranteed. Xenoblade is slated to arrive this year so unless they announce a delay, that’s in there too, along with Fire Emblem Warriors. This Direct will probably lay out the release map into March for 3DS and Switch.

ffs Nintendo I know you have a customer base to sell to but just stop talking about the 3DS. Put the games out but stop wasting my time during these things.

Xenoblade: WHICH NATION WILL TRIUMPHHHHH

If I were writing this story I’d have the blue money obsessed guys win and have the “mysterious” faction go down like chumps in the first round. Then the heroes and the money guys could cash out and live like kings. Like KINGS!

Given that I own a 3DS and don’t own a Switch, I care infinitely more at the moment about 3DS game announcements and details than about the same for Switch games.

Given how difficult it still is to find a Switch for most people and how many 3DSes are out there, I guarantee I’m not alone in this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-njR2hNfHA

On now.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 releases December 1. :)

Morphies law…well, that’s something alright

Holy shit, did we know about DOOM for Switch? Sold.

No! Nor did we know about Wolfenstein 2…

terrible name or no, I’m on board for octopath traveler

As always, someone @ me if Platinum show up.

No joke @ing guys, this is serious business.

It’s only a working title, but yeah - right up my alley!

demo gonna be up, whoop whoop!