Nintendo DS games for ages 2-3 years? Recommendations please

Literally made an account because of the comments.

Don’t let people with average children tell you how to handle your prodigy child.

My 3 year old has consistently loved mariokart since he was 2. I bought it for his 2nd birthday.

I stumbled upon this to look for other games to show him.

I bought a new 2ds for my 9 yr old so gave the old ds to my 1 yr old. He may not fully comprehend what’s going on in the game, but he just mostly likes pushing the buttons while playing a hamster game we have or just playing with the camera. I don’t see anything wrong with letting him play with it, even at this early of an age.

What is it about this thread that gets people to register just to post to it and then disappear?

These rude ass comments are probably coming from the same parents that let there 1 year old handle a iPhone 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I think In my opinion a mother of 3 that it’s not a bad idea to get a ds for a young kid if a 1 year old can manage a iPhone and iPad I think a ds is no walk in the park.

What do you mean?

I instaled to my boy the Bomberman and the Mario Kart and now I can’t remove him from the phone playing these two games.

Peppa pig fun and games fir the DS. Its a great game for kids of young age. My 2 year old son loves it. Its a series of 12 mini games or so, where you help george or peppa pig to water the flowers, pick up apples, draw, burst balloons, blow candles…etc. And yes, kids of that age can handle the stylus pretty well.