Nintendo finally reveals the Switch console

I finally found a Switch (Amazon) and it arrives tomorrow with Mario Kart and Zelda. Woo! I look forward to 4-player family Mario Kart.

I read the latest Amazon batch sold out in minutes again, so well done!

Like!

Amazon has them in stock right now, if anybody is looking.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B01MUAGZ49/?ie=UTF8&condition=all&tag=nisamain-20&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Thanks. Like a sucker, I couldn’t resist.

Ours arrived yesterday. I had a blast playing Mario Kart with the kids and was really surprised by Zelda. It’s a gorgeous game and certainly adds some new elements to the open world genre. I look forward to the good times my family and I will have with the Switch at my house.

Thanks for the heads up, my son was looking to buy one so I picked one up for him!

I move to cart but it doesn’t work!

I just can’t justify if when the only game I’m interested in is Zelda and I didn’t even like the Zelda game I tried on the DS very much (and never finished).

They sold out. Looks like Walmart has some.

It’s ok, don’t really need it; it was funny that it sold out in less than twenty minutes. Walmart is sold out already as well.

I have to think 90% of this are hopeful third-party resellers.

I am part of the 10%. Been waiting for one for a while and a bunch of family & friends visiting in the next few weeks so a Switch might keep em busy :)

Which, given my stance for scalpers is always ‘fuck those guys’, I hope they take it on the chin.

Traditional scalper proverb:
May your bank accounts go dry, and your stock overflow.

In a related story is anyone interested in the tablet portion only? I bought 1 for the controllers and dock. Looking to flip the actual tablet at cost. I assume accessories are easy to find.

What.

I was able to grab one this weekend using Amazon Now.

Oh, i feel out it. What’s Amazon Now?

… why not just buy the dock and joy cons?

It’s like a 2 hour delivery for Amazon Prime.

I prefer to think of scalpers as providing a service to people that don’t have time to F5 websites about when a product is in stock at a freaking brick and mortar store you have to drive to. If I had the money and I really wanted a Switch, I could just pay someone on Amazon $400 for it or whatever.

It’s just supply and demand. Blame Nintendo!