Nintendo finally reveals the Switch console

Lol yeah I got that badly backwards!

Does every Switch contain a hidden emulator running a motion-control-enabled NES Golf?

Or elaborate hoax? If it’s there, no-one yet knows how it’s triggered.

Turns out the hidden Golf game is a tribute to Iwata, who programmed it himself :’-)

Steamworld Dig 2 looks really good!

Wait this comes out Friday?! I though this was a 2018 release. I’ve seen no coverage of this at all recently. Is it getting good buzz?

I think it was originally announced for September during E3. A really nice surprise it’s coming so soon!

I don’t think there are reviews / impressions yet, but after Steamworld Dig and Steamworld Heist I’m buying everything this developer makes.

My killer app is finally here!

Two player Picross has been really fun with printed puzzles. Happy to see that’s a new feature!

Looks like Steamworld Dig 2 reviews did just start coming out this morning:

Looking great!

Now we’re talking. Where do I get a Switch?

The recent hands-on for Mario Odyssey are out and unsurprisingly extremely positive.

The closing remarks of the Metro preview reminds me of that old 1UP clip, where the guy says the only bad thing about Gears of War 2 is that it’s too good.

What we worry about most though is when we’ll get a chance to play the game again, because everything up to this point has been fantastic and so full of charm, invention, and Nintendo magic that we almost literally had to be pried off it. Regardless of how it stacks up next to other classic Mario games we can already say without question that this is destined to be one of the best games of this or any other year.

Golf Story is pretty cool. And reasonably priced!

Don’t know where to fit this in with everything else I still have to play, but I know I won’t be able to resist buying it forever!

This is the kind of game that makes me wish I had a Switch.

It reminds me a lot of the Mario Golf GBA game.

I’ve been playing it. Really charming game. Fun characters (so far). And it plays a decent round of golf. Two Thumbs Up.

Yeah it’s fun. Played an hour or so. Really weird dialog (in a good way) and lots of fun so far!

It’s on my list. I’m so far behind right now. 😩

Amazon has stock right now, possibly only for Amazon Prime users.

I impulse bought one, because I think there’s a good chance I’ll want one before Christmas (Xenoblade 2, for example), and I assume stock is going to get harder as it gets closer.

That’s what I was telling people Friday waiting in line for the SNES Classic. The Switch is likely the other hot item for Christmas so if you want one, get it while there is stock around now. If you wait too long, you’ll probably be sorry.

That said, the Super Mario Odyssey bundle has those pretty red joycons! 😮