Nintendo finally reveals the Switch console

I wanna play Into the Breach on my Switch so bad…

Lol. Do you fight Rock Lobsters? But right there with you, that’d be awesome.

Games I’d love to see a surprise Switch announcement for:

Into the Breach
Opus Magnum
Slay the Spire
Pit People
Shadowhand
Earth Defense Force

Announced games I’d love to see more of
Tangledeep
Moonlighter
PixArk

Crossing my fingers for a surprise Spelunky release.

I bought my daughter a Zelda Guardian Amiibo… can she only scan it one time? Or multiple scans? Best I can find is that you have to complete a divine beast before the amiibo will drop weapons.

Each Amiibo can be scanned once per day in Breath of the Wild.

Ok, cool. Thanks! I didn’t see that on the box.

Wow, I edited that right after posting and you still caught it!

I don’t think you’ll ever see anything on the boxes because they may work in multiple games and ‘compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary between games’. For example Guardian also works in Skyrim, Mario Odyssey, and Fire Emblem Warriors amongst others.

I think the ‘once per day’ thing is mentioned when you first acquire the amiibo power? I don’t recall. :)

Actually…you edited it before I finished posting. It even changed the quote in my post. I had to “fix” it grins

Oooh yeah! Mobile Into the Breach would be killer!

My sense is that it may happen EVENTUALLY due to the popularity of the platform combined with he developer’s track record of ports.

BUT I doubt it will happen soon since the developer specifically said they weren’t planning any ports out of the gate.

Diego

Let me add QUBE 2 (and a port of the director’s cut of the first game) to the list.

Just beware that if you have the original Link Amiibo and you want to get its reward (it’s a horse…) then don’t let said horse go. You won’t get it back.

I used my Amiibo near a cliff. My horse spawned near the cliff and immediately fell off and died. There went my one shot.

Dead horses you might be able to bring back…

If I could I never figured out how. Amiibo always spawned fruit or something afterward.

Didn’t affect my enjoyment of the game though, since I didn’t like utilizing horses.

I hated horses so much. I tried the tutorial one for like ten seconds and then found them so hard to control that I never bothered for the rest of the game. Fast travel and glider for life.

You have to tame them before you can control them properly… pat them occasionally, feed them apples. :)

I don’t mind the horses, but I really like climbing various peaks and exploring mountains, so I always end up abandoning the horse. I prefer just to run and glide, with some limited fast travel.

There’s a place you need to find…

Shooting monsters from horseback is the most satisfying part of the game. You feel like such a bad ass.