Nintendo Switch

I grabbed Pikuniku while I was already visiting the eShop to grab discounted Baba Is You, which I’m already enjoying quite a bit.

Nope 🙂

So you are saying if I visit your island I can expect a nice weed-free environment? If not you still have plenty to do - get cracking! ;)

I too am waiting for my house to go up tomorrow morning but I’ve not run out of things to do. Sure there’s nothing big going down but I’m steadily ticking up the miles and the bells, I just bought the tool wheel and inventory expansion and am eyeing off those less-flimsy tool recipes next.

New Direct:

Things in the Direct:

• Xenoblade Chronicles port has a new UI, menus and a new epilogue
  • Bioshock Collection, Borderlands 1 & 2 and XCom 2 coming soon
  • Fantastic Four update for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
  • Some Capcom deep sea adventure game
  • Animal Crossing update on the way with an Easter event and another update scheduled shortly after that
  • King’s Bounty 2 later this year
  • Ring Fit getting a rhythm game mode and new female voice for the companion
  • New Smash character is a character from ARMS to be announced later
  • Bravely Default 2 trailer (demo available today)
  • Some table top game collection thing with 50 games. Stuff like chess, shogi, air hockey and poker
  • Some online competitive team based ninja game
  • Jedi Academy launches today with online play
  • Panzer Dragoon remake launches today on Switch, other platforms later
  • More stuff about the upcoming Pokemon DLC
  • Montage of a bunch of things coming later:
    • Trials of Mana
    • Elder Scrolls: Blades that mobile thing
    • Some war hammer 40k TBS thing idk
    • Burnout Paradise remaster
    • Saint’s Row IV Re-Elected
    • Trails of Cold Steel 3
    • Mr Driller Drillland
    • Minecraft Dungeons

Burnout Paradise Remastered, you say? In on that.

Maybe only interesting to me that Catherine Full Body Edition is coming this summer as well.

No, I want to play that, never got that far in the original

I’ll probably play the XC remake, and the Capcom underwater thing could be interesting (metroidvania-y?). And I may pickup the panzer dragoon remake and Catherine Full Body.

I wonder if Bravely Default 2 is a good entry point. I missed the first one, and then…Second Layer? But I’d assume they’re making the new entry pretty seamless to pick up, given they’re probably trying to expand the market.

I think there’s room in the world for an arcade arena melee-combat game, but I don’t think that GungHo thing is going to be it.

I am dreaming it will be Everblue 3 (and not that cheap Wii knockoff whose name I forgot).

Okay Good Job looked fucking hilarious. Untitled Goose Game except now it’s Untitled Intern Game

Yeah Good Job was what caught my eye too. Eager to hear some hands on impressions.

Great update, thanks!

We also got a release date! May 29.

Apparently this has some weight behind it, people from Polygon and such chiming in with ‘not a rumor’.

IGN and Eurogamer have jumped in on the ‘true’ bandwagon, too.

I can’t get past the tutorial on how to use the gun in Luigi’s Mansion 3. A circle with the “A” button pops us and fills up with a green color and also there is an arrow pointing down (or sometimes up) on top. I’ve tried different timings of pressing the A button and moving the sticks up and down. How are you supposed to shoot the gun, I’m guessing at the dog? I’m using the pro controller.

In the new house we’ve put the Switch in the study attached to a 43" tv. I used to play almost exclusively in handheld mode, but now I play on the TV mostly. So I finally grabbed a Pro controller and it arrived the other day. OMG! What a great controller! Immediately became my favorite controller ever, over the newer Xbox One controllers. Wow! Its like a totally new system with the Pro controller.

Same here.

Paper Mario is probably what I’d be hyped about the most.

Yeah, it’s one of my favourites too! It feels so solid and comfortable.

So… crossing the streams here, but the lovely pro controller does not have analog triggers.

So how do you bring Mario Sunshine to Switch? That game needs analog control over the FLUDD device.

Asking for an F Zero GX fan