No Hands...the Everything (Football|Soccer|Footie|Futbol) Thread

Belief (in a football sense) is an incredible thing, it can do wonders for a team when their back is against the wall. The Tractor Boys are doing an incredible job, long may it continue as you battle against all those teams around you loaded with their Premiership parachute payments!

I imagine at this point Ten Hag doesn’t survive, right? He obviously thinks it is coming with his little “Ratcliffe shouldn’t interrupt the process” statement.

Yep, no way ETH is surviving into the third season. I mean, who is the one should be responsible for telling this team to play so fucking openly every single fucking game? Don’t think I could even count five good games this season. Two of the games we’ve played well in, we’ve lost.

Worst season since Fergie retired, worse than Rangnick and Moyes. I’m completely serious.

Gonna be wild when United win the FA Cup and leapfrog Spurs into 5th (seriously, look at Spurs ridiculous run-in compared with United’s) and fire ETH even so.

You are assuming that Man U will get 10 points in their last 8 games.

If Spurs beat Forest and one other then that should be enough.

Away at Bournemouth, Palace, and Brighton; home against Burnley and Sheff United. Should be 11-13 points in there, maybe for United. Heck, United really should take 15 there.

Spurs kiiinda need to get 3 points each from Forest, Burnley, and Sheff United and then figure out a way to get 1 or 2 points from some combination of their brutal schedule elsewhere to really ice it away.

Turned it on just in time to see Bournemouth go up 1-0. There is no way this team makes up the ground to a Champions League spot.

Gives up a penalty at 94’53”

Edit: var changed it to free kick. And they manage to come away with 1 point.

Official at long last: the 11-year Bundesliga reign of Bayern Munich has ended.

Neverkusen no more!

Was a good day!

Got tickets for the last two home games, couldn’t have imagined they’d actually clinch the title today. And now that I got two chances to see him up close: Florian Wirtz, omg what a player.

When do they expect City will be docked their points, and do they have a ballpark of how many? It must be a decent amount with the talk about fighting for 5th place to get Champions League spot.