No Man's Sky - Exploring a 60s-Scifi-cover themed universe (post-release thread)

I fixed the launch issue a couple of days ago. The new issue is with graphics. All the aliens are missing heads, limbs, any exposed body part, all they are is empty space suits (though I can still interact with them). Disturbingly, Polo must be naked, as all I can see of him in the anomaly are his eyeballs. Nada is a floating cape. Animals on planets are missing heads and limbs seemingly at random, some are apparently completely invisible. The game is not unplayable, but it’s not fun to play in this state. Apparently I’m one of many NVidia card owners reporting this sort of graphic glitch experience.

Windows 10 might help, but the game still says it supports Windows 7, and all of my computer specs fall into the acceptable ranges, so bottom line is this shouldn’t be on me or my system. No Man’s Sky ran perfectly on my system for over a year, I have 250 hours into the game, and my GPU (1050Ti 4GB) is an industry standard right now, so whatever is going on is happening because code wasn’t thoroughly tested and a massive game-changing update was released too soon.

I’ll come back in a month. Hopefully Hello Games has it figured out by then.