No more Fucking Star Wars

…because it has arrived!

The fuckers don’t tell you a fucking thing on the fucking website about how the fucking thing works.

In fact, all they say is:
The Heliodisplay includes patent pending technology and proprietary trade secrets. In the absence of an executed Non-Disclosure Agreement, the following is all that we will disclose at this time.

What a bunch of paranoid idiots. All I had to do was look up the inventor’s name in the fucking patent application database:

“This invention comprises a method and system for displaying free-space, full color, high-resolution video or still images while simultaneously enabling the user to have real-time direct interaction with the visual images. The system comprises a self-generating means for creating a dynamic, non-solid particle cloud by ejecting atomized condensate present in the surrounding air, in a controlled fashion, into an invisible particle cloud. A projection system consisting of an image generating means and projection optics, projects an image onto the particle cloud. Any physical intrusion, occurring spatially within the image region, is captured by a detection system and the intrusion information is used to enable real-time user interaction in updating the image. This input/output (I/O) interface provides a display and computer link, permitting the user to select, translate and manipulate free-space floating visual information beyond the physical constraints of the device creating the image”

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.html&r=1&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PG01&S1=dyner.IN.&OS=in/dyner&RS=IN/dyner

Well now we know where the upsurge in “fuckage” is coming from. :)

Sorry. I was feeling left out of the fuckage.

Ah feel you fuckers are overusing the word fuck.

I move to limit the fuckage through rampant use of “cocksucker”.

Swearengen is amazing to behold.