No thread about the Oregon Wildlife Refuge standoff?

Don’t these people use banks? Can’t the Feds get a legal judgment against the Bundys and garnish the necessary sum from their accounts?

And I’m with the people that say this “pulling guns on federal employees” shit has to be nipped in the bud. It’s fucking nonsense.

In the meantime, I guess I don’t understand how these guys have been able to use the BLM computers without hacking into them somehow, and that in itself is probably a federal crime. As far as internet access goes I thought it would be fixed-line (in which case it should be cut off post-haste), but maybe it’s satellite or mobile or something.

In the future send the dildos unpackaged. Maybe rub them down with vaseline or baby oil. This will make it almost impossible to resell them on Ebay.

The government should send in concrete, machines, and enough personal firearms to keep them all happy and then once they’ve bunkered down, show them the realities of how effective Barretts are against a drone at 35,000 ft compared with how effective military bunker busters are.

Armed secessionists occupying government buildings deserves a response. I don’t believe martyring these guys would invoke any type of American Spring either and well, you just disarmed one of the big counterarguments to gun control too.

I just had this idea for an app:
The app contains just ads. The proceeds from the ads go directly to a PayPal account. An automated system uses this account to automatically order dildos and send them to the militia.

You just get the app and click on ads to contribute to the dildo effort.

You should send them sugar-free gummi bears.

“ooh candy!”

an hour later.

“Oh God, we’re out of toilet paper!”

I’m going to call my app “Dickstarter”.

Clicks for Dicks

There is a company that will send gummy-dicks to people you hate.

I am wondering why you know that?

Maybe he received some! ;)

A podcast where they talked about how the company was having a vote to see who got like a million of them: Kayne West or Justin Beiber. I think Kayne “won.”

The reason this topic was covered under the Ferguson topic was the response to this group seems really kid gloves to me. You have people with absolutely nothing that the IRS will drag down and take everything. Then you have this Bundy guy who owes over a million dollars to the Federal government and they barely respond at all. I’ve seen cops more aggressive over parking tickets than this. And I don’t mean just during the stand-offs when lives could be lost, just in general.

Judge Promises $70k per day bill to Bundys.

It’s been a costly step-up in security and the like, according to Harney County Judge Steve Grasty, who put the cost at “$60,000 to $70,000 a day – and we’re gong to send Mr. Bundy the bill,” he told the crowd of about 200.

I was told today by some colleagues that another wrinkle is that a lot of the people, or at least some of the more important ones, involved in this are Mormons, and that this has some elements of long-standing tension between elements in the LDS and the government. But I have only what I heard from folks to go on. Anyone know more?

They’ve been quoted multiple times about a calling or getting direction from the Lord. I do not know though if a credible source has said much about which church they belong to.

If, and I realize it’s speculation at this point, they are affiliated with some faction of the LDS, this would fit into a historical pattern of confrontation at least.

The Mormon Church actually specifically condemned then and said they were not acting in line with any teaching from scripture.

Oh, and here is the site you can use to anonymously send dicks to the militia. Or anyone else, I guess.

Yeah, I didn’t think the mainstream LDS would have anything to do with these folks. I’m guessing if there’s a connection it’s with one of those off-shoots, like the ones that practice polygamy or what not.

So…are these yahoos in Oregon any worse than the Delaware North Company, the old concessionaire at Yosemite National Park, who lost that contract this year. You see DNC copyrighted the names to the buildings in Yosemite and are asking (via lawsuit) for $45m +/- for the National Parks to keep using the names. So today the Park Service has announced they will be changing the names. No more Ahwanee Lodge, or Curry Village, they will all undergo name changes.