Noita - all the pixels simulated!

Close I definitely want that. But check this out:

You should definitely play druidstone then, it sounds quite similar, and has the AC seal of approval.

Asheron’s Call? Okay. I’m in.

So I’ve gotten into the habit of getting the egg from the tree on the left. Then I go to the mine and look for a long drop. I throw the egg down and go up and wait. Eventually I go back and find the worm tunnels. Eats through anything. Lots of shortcuts.

The only problem is that sometimes it doubles back and kills you. :p

This game is so frickin cool, I really like it and would recommend it to anyone who likes spelunking and rogue likes.

I know that some people have ‘beaten’ the game. But I have no interest in that. I just want to see what happens. And what happens is wonderful.

Oh nice, this is from the studio that did The Swapper. No indication for when this is coming out though or how long they plan to be in Early Access.

You’re not going to turn me away from the game that easily! Just because I don’t like those two things at all doesn’t mean this game can’t be cool.

Ok, how about if you like dead cells then you would really like this.

What’s the controller support like in this?

So I really wanted to see what was beyond the water under the tree on the left. So I decided to drink all of the water. I didn’t need to drink all of it. I drank enough that I could swim through without drowning. Went up into a chamber with a Secretorum Hermetis scroll. The sacrifice of oneself to the pursuit of knowledge is the highest tribute to the gods.

You can launch a few bombs down there as well to drain the water low enough. I’m not sure what the scrolls do. have you found the temple yet?

No not yet. I get as far as the ice level usually.

the temple is above ground, right from your starting point

That ice level is a massive difficulty spike. Asshole jetpacking pewpew guys and wtf why are there snipers.

RIGHT CLICK WATER FLASK DAMN IT! I annoy myself.

Today I learned that Acid != Toxic while I melted the entire level (and myself) with Acid trail on a triple shot wand with a long duration projectile.

On another note, don’t think I’m getting past level 3 for awhile.

You and me man. You and me.

Man I’m annoyed at myself. I found a potion “Lively Concoction” that basically was healing water in level 1, probably super rare. What do I do? Drop a rock on my head immediately on entering level 2.

Also, the water in the safe spaces seem to be special that refills the original contents of a flask, so it was a renewable healing potion at that.