NOLF2 For $22.90 At gogagmer.com - offer good for 48 hours

I know NOLF2 was a big hit on the qt3 boards a few weeks ago, personally I’ve only played the demo - couldn’t afford the release price at the time. Anyways, like the topic says, anyone who didnt try NOLF2 when it came out has 2 days to get it for $23.

Here is the link if you want to support QT3.

http://www.qksrv.net/click-1192086-9497659

whoa i didn’t know that. thanks chet.

Gogamer seems to be on repeat mode here. They had BF1942 and NOLF as thier “madness” titles a few weeks ago. I Bought NOLF for $25 then. Mafia before that and its there again too. They must have allot of copies of these games to ge rid of.

“Anyways, like the topic says, anyone who didnt try NOLF2 when it came out has 2 days to get it for $23.”

The 48hr part isn’t always the actual time it lasts either. I’ve seen games stay up for almost a week as a “48 hour madness” sale.

They don’t ship to Europe. :(

DeanCo–

…anyone who didnt try NOLF2 when it came out has 2 days to get it for $23.

I’d sell you mine for half that, but then I wouldn’t have a place to set my drink. NOLF2 is comic book junk that should and would be quickly forgotten were it not for the anticipated efforts of a gaming press strangely desparate to get into Monolith’s pants.

That said, for those intent on following their leaders or who are just curious about it, $23 is a good price :)

And people call me a troll. Still, when any person who agrees with you inevitably prefaces it with “I don’t want to say I’m agreeing with Wumpus, but”-- then, my friend, you’ve arrived.

It’s funny how Monolith was considered as something of a step-child in the gaming industry (no titles that made any difference since Blood 1) until NOLF. And here’s a dude talking about how everyone was trying to cater to them on bended knee or something… revisionist history rawks!