Nothing here

sorry mistake…can’t the entity delete this thread please?

ok. Done. You’ll probably still be able to see the thread but no one else will.

I think you can delete the thread yourself, but only if no one posts after you. Like me.

Edit: Or nutsak.

Edit2: Where did my post go? I can’t see it anymore.

What’s this big empty space?

I’m scared.

This void - it grows, moment by moment… =(

… you don’t mind me storing this thread in your mind do you Sax?

random blobs of power expressed as that which we all disregard, ordered states of nature on a scale that no one thinks about, don’t speak to me of anarchy or peace of calm revolt, man, we’re in a play of slow decay orchestrated by boltzmann, it’s entropy, it’s not a human issue, entropy, it’s matter of course, entropy, enegery at all levels, entropy, from it you can not divorce and your pathetic moans of suffrage tend to lose all significance, extinction, degradation; the natural outcomes of our ordered lives, power, motivation; temporary fixtures for which we strive, something in our synapses assures us we’re ok but in our desequilibrium we simply can not stay, it’s entropy…, a stolid proposition from a man unkempt as i, my affectatious i can not rectify, but we are out of equilibrium unnaturally, a pang of conciousness at death and then you will agree

Oh fuck! I seem to have swapped Squirrel Killer’s account with Koontz’

Was this originally the thread announcing Derek K. Smart’s Duke Nukem for the Phantom service?

Do not forget to enjoy the sauce.

(edited to add the asterisks. Sorry for the oversight.)

I can’t comment on that as I’m under a NDA =)

We want you to be HAPPY CAMPERS.

The nothing keeps on growing.

Hmm, nothing indeed.

Nnnnnggggaaaahhhhh!!! It is dancing!!!

Hold me.