NWN: Anyone want to share their cool module ideas?

Hrm… I thought I had the market on “D&P - Dungeons ‘n Pimpin’”

Does the editor allow for insertion of custom item graphics? The first quest was going to be for a +2 orange fedora. I’ve already got Bishop Don Magic Juan and Fillmore Slim signed on to do some voice acting.

"The name is Rosebudd - with two D’s, for a double dose of this pimpin’ "

I really like the idea of an adventure along those lines. I think a Thieves’ Guild should be more like The Sopranos and less like the Merry Men. Surely there are a number of arsons, extortions, and assassinations that an up-and-coming thief must carry out in his or her climb to the top of the underworld. This would be complicated and difficult in a world that has “Speak with Dead” and other divination spells available. Heck, you might bump a guy off and even if he had it coming, his buddies might raise him from the dead and come after you for revenge.

I’d like to try and do a Ravenloft module. I’m not sure if it would be possible, but I imagine there are plenty of undead creatures to work with. The fun part would be creating Strahd, Lord Soth and all of the other cool “Big Bad Guys” from that setting. Somebody will most likely beat me to it though. I don’t plan to do any fiddling with the editor 'till I’ve beat the single player at least once. So I guess I’ll see you all in 60-100 hours.

In my little world, Lord Soth NEVER left Ansalon.

There is a source book out for Ravenloft put out by swords and sorcery using the 3ed rules and d20 system.

Ravenloft

Dragonlance source book is being released in future.

I think both would be good resources for NWN. :)

I want somebody to do Keep on the Borderlands… then maybe Tomb of Horrors.

“The Morrowind sdk is kind of junky.”

eh, I dont think the Morrowind editor is junky at all. I’ve already made some ok dungeons and new monsters for meself. Compared to the little I’ve tried with the NWN toolset, its actually more detailed, though harder to use… hardly junky. Actually if you check out all the mods out for MW, its pretty much an indication that its far from ‘junky’, imo.

etc

I’m not entirely sure how I would go about doing it, but due to reading Tim Powers’ Declare, I feel like doing a single-player adventure involving becoming a double-agent within a mercenary camp at Luskan or whatnot. Something that calls for a mix of using Charisma/Persuade and muscling around.

Then again, maybe I’ll just make a short adventure where people Hit Things To Get Loot.

‘eh, I dont think the Morrowind editor is junky at all. I’ve already made some ok dungeons and new monsters for meself. Compared to the little I’ve tried with the NWN toolset, its actually more detailed, though harder to use… hardly junky. Actually if you check out all the mods out for MW, its pretty much an indication that its far from ‘junky’, imo.’

Let me clarify: it looked like far too much work on first inspection. I have no tolerance at all for the actual tedious build process, so unless it’s just brain-dead easy I’m not going to do it.

NWN apparently is just that easy.