Obama d0m3d?

I think its naive to equate all prejudices apples to apples, but for what it’s worth and according to David McCullough, Truman waited until he knew he had support of the upper brass across the board before integrating the armed forces.

If that’s the case, sure, but I severely doubt it is. I don’t have a very high opinion of the top brass.

And you want Canadian medical policies too! “Wants to abolish the Pentagon + Wants Canadian Medical” = enemy of Obama. I expect you to pee in a cup and send it to the office of the White House spokesman.

;)

French, actually; they have a far better medical system than Canada. I’m not sure how you got abolishing the Pentagon out of that though.

I’m just practicing for the White House spokesman job.

There are so many specific things to point our where Obama has made mistakes as president that a list like this of so many non provable things is pointless. He is wrong on a whole number of issues, he opposes gay marriage, he has continued and even added to many of the assaults on civil liberties that were started under the last president He is wrong on the health care issue. He promised to do things when he campaigned to make government more open and transparent that he has for whatever reason refused to do once he was elected.

Like most politicians there are two of him, the Obama who was running for office and the Obama who was elected. I will never say there was a chance I would have voted for him, but it would have been nice to at least see him be different from other politicians in that area, I would have at least had respect for him, even though I wouldnt agree with him much.

Who are you and what did you do with Brett?

Damn, what have you been drinking Brett? I actually agree with most of your post.

p.s. What Andrew said. :)

Except for the health care issue - where his error, IMHO, was in taking no meaningful leadership role in the legislation, which is why we got something so diluted - I agree with everything Brett said.

Ezra Klein has a good post today exposing what nonsense this entire argument is.