Obama has too much money!

There is not and never has been a “Bradley effect”, not even in the election that the phrase came from. What there is and what has been documented is that white undecided voters have voted against a black candidate when it came time to vote. But one of the websites (sorry guys I’ve been so many places I can’t remember anymore) was saying that the undecided people in the Presidential election aren’t only white and this may also have an effect. There was one state where the undecideds were 60% Latino for example.

The races where the undecideds are not likely to make a difference no matter what they do still give Obama 272 electoral votes, enough to win. And these polls still aren’t considering the people who have already voted, who are overwhelmingly African American and who are also overwhelmingly voting Obama.

This what you’re thinking of?

Yep! Thanks :)

To paraphrase the Fist of the North Star, “McCain has already lost. He just doesn’t know it yet.”

His staff sure seem to know it - they’re floating their resumes already. Bad form! Best to wait at least until the early returns are in.

The Bradley Effect was over 25 years ago. Times have changed alot since then. Women have been accepted into the work force in vast numbers. Gays have come out of their respective closets in force; before the early 1990’s it was practically taboo to talk about gays. And, black people aren’t discriminated against like they once were. The USSR fell. I have to say, I’ve seen a lot of changes in my lifetime.

Also, there was no Bradley Effect in Harold Ford, Jr’s run for the Senate.