Obama presents Joe Biden with the Presidential Medal of Freedom

My personal guide on these awards is “Can I think of a good reason that person should not get the award?” If not, then I’m okay with it.

That’s a fair methodology, but I think “he’s a currently sitting VP” is a “good reason” as well.

Again precedent says it’s fine, but it feels wrong, even if Joe has more than earned it in my eyes.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15895027_952928228170760_6333765858295208398_n.jpg?oh=d4c2f3fd490c5a7c31ff82086bf5411d&oe=590C28D1

I’m pretty sure Cheeto Mussolini is trying to figure out if he can give one to himself.

Mandarin Mugabe will award them to his crony family.

Yes, this is what i expect to be honest. To Trump, the white house is a family business and the only way to get ahead is to either suck up to the royal family or join it. God help you if you get on the bad side of a trump through a business deal or something because the government will be coming after you.

More Biden:

He’s been making the daily Amtrak commute from his home in Delaware to D.C. since losing his wife and infant daughter in a 1972 car accident. The Wilmington station was even renamed the Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Railroad Station in 2011.

The bromance continues even now.

Love it. Love. Sigh, can we elect them again?

Stupid Republican Congress made that illegal back in the 40s.

Just flip em!