Obamacare is the law of the land

Ha, I didn’t even think of that. Wonder how many abortions he’s paid for?

Stupid sexy Flanders.

no

Please applaud!

Fuck that shitgibbon.

It is amazing how easily it is to destroy generations of progress and how hard it was to get even where we were.

What an awful awful fucking moron.

Where are checks and balances when you need them?

Politico reporting that Trump will now abolish the CSR subsidies.

And so what Congress couldn’t do, Trump just did.

Just in time for the signups too. Man, that universal coverage at a fraction of ACA costs f’n rocks!

Pfft. Who needed health insurance anyway.

If these are the premium reductions people get, this will kill the ACA and Trump will get all of the blame.

The anger won’t just be folks who make above the subsidy line. Might also kill the insurance companies, but they’re probably screwed either way at this point, because single-payer will happen if this is what I think it is.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable to start taking about people who will die as a result if this order.

And man, seeing official government statements with such an unprofessional and petty store style, attacking “failed Obama” or whatever, puke. Just like the epa statements linking to breitbart to attack reporters.

Fox News will blame Obama or Hillary, and the dipshit Trump voters will believe them. Trump can do no wrong.

Yep. They really are a cult:

Edit: Source

Those are some amazing graphs… however as a non-American, can someone explain to me why Chick-fil-A is so divisive?!

Religious company.

They donate to anti LGBT groups. Though if you read their tax forms, it’s a tiny amount, like on the order of $1,000.

They actually treat their workers well too. I don’t eat there really, but I don’t have big issues with the company.