Obamacare is the law of the land

Same here, very glad I’m in California so I could take some time off when my girls were born.

Has Trump tweeted yet that we need more white people to have babies?

No, because Trump hates babies.

Finally, something besides his love of KFC that we can agree on.

Really? You like KFC?
Also, Babies are awesome. They are super cute, and when they grab your finger and look around… It’s just the best.

Incorrect, babies are terrible and messy and loud and terrifying. But still better than toddlers, which are all of those things but also mobile.

I prefer Popeye’s Spicy Fried Chicken by a mile, but the closest one is 90 minutes away. So yes, KFC is my go-to guilty pleasure.

I also prefer popeye’s to babies.

You’re rapidly moving up in my Generalized Human Being Estimation Rating Function rankings, Timex.

I pity those who have not had Heaven Sent Fried Chicken, for their life is but half lived.

Maybe next time I’m in Seattle.

Nope. Kids are great, especially compared ton teens or adults.

Ezell’s Chicken is literally the same stuff. Ezell got in a nasty divorce and the wife’s family got the business, so he started Heaven Sent.

Oprah flew him out to cater her birthday party one year.

I’ve had both fairly recently, and I feel that (at least at the Woodinville location) the quality at Ezell’s has dropped noticeably over the past few years. Never had a bad (or even just good) meal at Heaven Sent yet, though.

I miss Ezell’s and Dixie’s BBQ from my time in Seattle.

Regular or extra crispy?

Gus’s Fried Chicken. Very small chain, but awesome spicy fried chicken, always cooked to order.

Yeah, when I was going to Memphis, I researched on the internet a bit, and came away with that chain (they had just opened their second store at the time). So I went to the original store while I was there, and it was excellent.

The other day i found out they’ve spread so much now, they even have a store in Kansas City! I’ll have to go check it out one of these days, see if it’s as good as the original one in Memphis.

It’s not fried chicken, but in Hawaii on Oahu, there’s this place called Mike’s Huli Huli chicken, which has some damn good chicken.

It’s basically a truck that has kind of become a fixed structure… it’s more of a structure now than it was the first time I went there years ago.

The guy selling chicken there has a super lazy eye, not even looking in CLOSE to the same direction as his other eye. Also he looks like of like Steve Buscemi.

The first time I went there, I noted that they were selling plates (with chicken, rice, and a side), but for even less, you could get a whole chicken in a bag. I was like, “Huh… What’s the deal with that?”

So I asked him, “What’s the whole chicken in the bag?” and he was just like, “Uh, it’s a chicken. In a bag.”

At which point I felt kind of dumb, and obligated to get it. So I did, and sure enough… it was just a whole huli chicken in a bag. I took it back to my hotel, but then ended up going out with some folks drinking. Eventually, I came back to the hotel around 2 am, super drunk… and man, finding that chicken in my hotel fridge was AMAZING.