Oblivion tales of drunken debauchery

This is awesome.

t was Friday night in Tokyo and I had just come back from some lame club. Since I’m 20 and the drinking age in Japan is 20, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to equate this to me being royally housed.

But apparently I was much drunker than I remembered…or didn’t remember. A few days after this heavy night of drinking, I clicked on Oblivion eager to play. But then a message popped up stating “Insert Oblivion disc into drive.” I was confused; I never took the Oblivion disc out since the last time I played it. Or did I?

As I removed my Radiohead DVD and put the Oblivion disc in, the gears started turning. Did I play Oblivion without me knowing so? When I loaded up the files and saw what was there, the answer was yes.

But it goes further than that.

I am a monster!

The first thing I notice is the gap between my previous files and these two mysterious saves. Almost four hours! What the fuck was I doing? I must’ve been a lot drunker than I thought not to have remembered playing four hours. Guess that explains why I woke up the next morning with no recollection of falling asleep in the first place.

He apparently acquired a 100,000 gold bounty killing like 1000 people while blacked-out drunk.

His drunkenly crafted sword is the best part.

And man, I forgot how hideous Oblivion faces are. Yeesh.

Tooo great. I laughed so hard at the naked man in the street surrounded by alcohol.

“My bad.”

I’m impressed that his coordination was that good while being that drunk.