Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

@abidingdude, do you see Tom’s video for Old World on his YouTube page? https://www.youtube.com/c/Quartertothreevideos/videos

If so, go to the 34:40 minute mark and you should be good to go.

That link does work, yay! I caught half the livestream last night but wanted to go back and watch the beginning this morning and got that message. Thanks!

Glad to hear, @abidingdude. That makes me happy and thanks for letting me know.

Closer to 36:00, which is important because 35:00 is still in the “muted” portion of the stream, but sound is back by the time Tom gets into his discussion. Pity about the Youtube vid.

And thanks for the time mark, by the way - I caught the very tail end of this but didn’t hear the whole thing.

Can nobody see the video from this YouTube link? Old World: nearing the endgame with Persia - YouTube

It should have the unmuted YouTube stream.

I get “video unavailable” and the video does NOT appear in the listed videos on QT3’s Youtube page either (the Tom v Bruce one does, but that’s obviously different).

Thank you for the feedback, @vinraith. I’m in Canada and there doesn’t appear to be the same problem. Hmmm. It’s possible that I have downloaded the entire stream and I am currently uploading it. I’ll have a link up in about 10 or so minutes for the download (it’s 1.4gb so a decent sized download) that will be good for two weeks.

No problem in France either

Took longer to get the link up. This should work for two weeks. https://seedbucket.seedboxes.cc/api/share/TF7eHq4NgRhgdGuOyu6W

Thank you, my friend.

It’s Friday night and time for some Old World

Twitch stream can be found here.

YouTube stream can be found here.

It’s Tuesday and it’s time for some Old World.

YouTube stream here.

It’s finally Friday, so why not end your week with some Old World and some Tomsplainin.

YouTube stream can be found here.

All I know is this guy keeps causing the streams to end when an hour passes. :P

The Master of the Clocks works in everyone’s best interest, but his task is an ungrateful one.

Very nice, @lordkosc. And thank you, @Left_Empty. :)

Yeah but you can’t be mad at him because look at the cuddly wittle bunny!

@HideousRex this post almost makes me forgive you for what you did in the Tom and Bruce Online thread today. :)

(‿|‿) (-‿-)