Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

That Swedish apocalypse seems weirdly fun. I wonder how the gun play is? I went ahead and bought Far cry: Purple Flowers.

Tom --and you would be surprised how I know this --health is the most important thing. I think YOU know that for sure. Take care and we’ll see you when we see you.

I have to do some astronomical research so I can make Vin mansplain astronomy to me anyways (lol). Or “Astronomy professor splain”

(I am kidding Vin).

If Tom keeps skipping streams, I might actually finish a video game!

D:

(LK you finish a bunch – I am way behind)

You were explicitly told to feel better and get well soon, Tom. You’re not following instructions. Get on it! :p

Happy Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming State of Decay 2 - Web page link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

And you can find the YouTube night mode stream here.

The Request Friday draw will be held tonight at 7:00 PM Pacific time

Vin I had a huge number of astronomical questions… where were you? Tom did stream tonight but for the life of me -oh yeah State of decay 2… he made the apparatus that is the market feel better by that I think. I am clinically skeptical but I will remain silent.

Though I wanted to talk exoplanets and Kepler!

Was too busy getting increasingly aggravated at AC: Origins overly scripted parts (why does Ubi build these great game worlds and entertaining systems and then keep getting in the way of them?) and then had an early morning to deal with. You could always ping me in the hard science thread.

As to the stream, I’m actually glad it was State of Decay 2. No offense to Tom, who I know loves that game, but of the options that’s the one I’m least interested in by far.

I got Red Dead Redemption 2 for Christmas, and I just can’t play the thing. Every single time I talk to somebody important I get jerked out of the game and forced to do ridiculous shit I don’t want to do.

Not only is it Friday, it’s Request Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Sekiro - Steam link

Sekrio was a Request Friday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Proper game name according to the internet.

Well that was a quality 23 minutes.

I would have died earlier. That is a super hard game.

That said he did fall off a cliff and died once.

I was hoping Tom had at least 29 lives in him tonight. What a disappointing stream that was. I regret my thumbs up.

I totally missed this one. Did Tom rage quit?

Nope, no rage quitting. I used up my three lives fair and square. And since I didn’t find any 1up’s, that meant the end of the game for me. So then I played Majesty.

-Tom

Did you also end up streaming Majesty? I’d love to watch that.

He did, and it was great because Majesty is always great:

Still one of my favourite games of all time, and this just makes me want to go back and play through it again. After all this time still nothing quite like it despite the existence of a sequel, and who knows if Paradox will ever again do something with the IP rights.

Whenever a wizard dies anywhere all I can hear is “I’m Melting!..”.

Today is Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming Majesty- Steam link

header

The Request Wednesday drawing will be held tonight at 9PM eastern time. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

I will be the annoying girl when I am and say: Request Wednesday went to Dragons Dogma! A superlative rpg that was a mix from Jrpgs to Western roaming rpgs.

But the real thing is : Nightime is actually dark. Plus really it is a good rpg – stats, combat, uh – ok story was weak… but… oh I should say action!