Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

I think everybody lost that day.

tom why

I think very few people played it on Steam: it took ages for it to show up there.

Yeah watching Outlast was not a great experience.

I enjoyed myself. And Tom Servo and Crow were there in spirit.

It’s also possible I was suffering from some sort of unidentified bleeding in the cortex region.

I heard from a professional that it’s likely his anterior inferior cerebellar artery.

Apparently a freak accident with a concrete saw.

Easily the best part of the stream.

Well there were comedy moments, until the camera made me hurl.
The highlight was the awesome little mobile game port that followed. Too bad Tom had spent most of his voice capital on the earlier piece of junk.

I blame Tom’s streaming on Tuesday shenanigans this week for making me somehow think today is Friday.

Shh, we should convince Tom it IS Friday - bonus stream!

It does feel like Friday. If I squint my eyes, I can even convince myself it looks like Friday.

-Tom

That’s because it is Friday, a deadly day if there is any!

Happy Friday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming… umm lots of horror games!

1 2 3 4

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games he has on the EGS, or that he owns on PS4. You can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Game 1: Lakeview Valley … 2 STARS - Tom Chick
Game 2: Space Beast Terror Fright … Early Access - Tom Chick
Game 3: SIMULACRAFUUUUCK IT SOOOO MUAHAUHUHACHHHH - Greg
Game 4: Moons of Madness … How does gravity on Mars work?

As God is my witness, I thought astronauts could float.

-Tom

not, like, every time

It’s like he never watched Total Recall.

What is Space Beast Terror Fright? Is that the Japanese title for Alien? Is it as awesome as it sounds?

And then some! But it’s been in early access for nearly five years, and the pace of updates is, uh, as near as I can tell, dead in the water. But what’s there is some really nice infested derelict spaceship horror shootering.

-Tom

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming… Nightmare Reaper

header

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games on EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday. Horror game submissions only!

Looking forward to seeing Partopic streamed tonight. I guess Clive Barker’s Undying can’t be run, but now that Partopic has been scheduled I’m intrigued.