Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

I’ll have to wait until after the stream to decide. At that point I’ll have something to compare an unknown game against.

It was going to be Alien Isolation - Ripley DLC

I’ll have to wait until after the stream to decide. At that point I’ll have something to compare Alien Isolation - Ripley DLC against.

Awww, it was more fun when it was unknown. :P

I love shirtz n bonez @lordkosc

You had Clive Barker’s Undying running (don’t know from where, probably your CD I recall you saying you were going to dig it?), but it was running at 10x speed, making for a very clunky stream.

Playing Paratopic twice in a day. You are a professional, sir!

Happy Request Wednesday! Tonight Tom is streaming Paratopic - Steam link

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

Paratopic was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Errrrr?

Tom RNGs a second choice.

I am not even sure what I watched. But yes, I was there for the full stream. But I dunno – a lot of driving in a car and talking…in a language I … wait a sec --there was an artistic thing about that game! ok nvm.

Happy Friday! Tonight Tom is streaming Agents of Mayhem - Steam link.

You can find the non-night mode YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Nice!

I think only one monkey got shot at tonight.

Happy Monday! Tonight our very own Tom Chick is streaming… Din’s Legacy

header

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games on EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

Since this is for the first Wednesday stream of the month, the most requests for a game, will be the winner.

Two questions: what was that song at the start of the stream? I really liked it. And where was that dialog bit from? Sounded really familiar. Wait, was it from Barry?

The song is basically a Sleater Kinney song from before they were Sleater Kinney, called Axeman.

But that particular version I played before the livestream is a duet by Mackenzie Davis and Carrie Coon, from a movie I didn’t particularly like called Izzy Gets the Fuck Across Town. The scene in the movie, however, is breathtaking if you understand the context, and it makes the movie worth watching. So, here it is on Amazon Prime:

And here’s most of the scene if you just want some immediate context:

And, yes, the line is from the Ronnie/Lilly episode in the last season of Barry. To think I used to consider Bill Hader one of those funny enough but slightly annoying comics from Saturday Night Live…

-Tom

I think I missed Monday. Drats!

I’m glad you asked.

Happy Request Wednesday! In less than a hour our very own Tom Chick will be streaming: Mulaka - Steam link

header

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Mulaka was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

What the sam hill is that? Ok LK I’ll be there. Good heavens