Occasional livestreaming [was Live streaming on YouTube and Twitch every Mon, Wed, and Fri at 6pm Pacific!]

I will always laugh at Mickey Rourke as “Demo” Dick Marcinko

Happy Request Wednesday! In a few minutes our very own Tom Chick will be streaming Disco Elysium - Steam Link

header

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Disco Elysium was a Request Wednesday winner. If you have a game that is on Steam / Origin / Epic or that Tom owns on the PS4 that you would like him to stream, you can leave a vote in the comments section of one of the videos he’s posted on YouTube or stop by the Monday or Friday stream and submit your vote in the chat.

Just a heads-up that I will not be livestreaming tonight, December 6th. My voice is pretty stressed, so it came down to a choice between the livestream and the podcast. The podcast won. Since I probably would have livestreamed Guild Wars 2*, really, we all won.

-Tom

* Kidding! Or am I?

Rest up Tom , we need that sweet sweet voice for next weeks Phoenix Point marathon.

I guess I can spend the six o’clock hour playing Darksiders Genesis instead.

I dunno – Guild wars 2 --Iv’e even been looking at Knights of the old republic – sometimes we just get that mmo itch.

This was a good stream. I thought it would be too much text (like Vin) but in the end it went very well.

Yeah, I ended up really enjoying Wednesday’s Disco Elysium stream, turns out all Tom has to do to entertain me is dramatically read text.

Happy Monday! In like 10± minutes, our very own Tom Chick will be streaming… Phoenix Point - EGS link .

download

You can find the Twitch stream here.

You can find the YouTube stream here.

Voting for Request Wednesday is now open so if you’d like Tom to stream a game that’s on Steam, a few games on EGS, or that he owns on PS4, why not stop by and vote for what game Tom will stream on Wednesday.

I showed up and voted, but for some reason there won’t be a drawing tonight? I missed the part of the stream that mentioned why.

@kerzain, there won’t be a Wednesday stream. Potentially I think for a little while.

I lied to you in my post @kerzain

Ah okay.

I’ll update here, but Wednesday does look a bit iffy.

-Tom

I have consulted with TOP MEN , and I don’t think Tom is streaming tonight.

giphy

sadface.gif

I approve of that gif, @lordkosc.

Well played, sir.

I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON A MACARONI.

Sorry I didn’t get back in time to start a livestream, but my voice is kind of thrashed anyway. But after I have a bit of dinner, I will be livestreaming some Transport Frenzy 2, mostly off-mic, but livestreaming anyway. My transport empire, let me show you it.

-Tom