Offworld Trading Company from Mohawk Games

Yeah, in the screenshots the new things to notice are the Colony Class name (“Automated” and “Residential”), the Colony Victory mode (“Colony Growth”), and the new perk (Transparent Aluminum). Doesn’t exactly pop off the screen, I know!

Well THAT looks like a must-buy.

it’s out! http://store.steampowered.com/app/538090/?snr=1_5_9__405

Oh, another piece of DLC that’s free to early access people. Fantastic!

Yes! This! Very pleased!

Ahh! I just got quite confused when all of a sudden I heard audio. Apparently @Island_Dog 's link from 10 days ago autoplays whenever live, and I happened to catch him doing his thing.

Is there a place we can send cookies or something? I’m starting to feel bad that I only paid my share of the founder’s 4-pack thing for this. I guess maybe I will gift a copy to some people for the holidays :)

This DLC is very cool. Much more varied singleplayer, and the two new characters both really shake up the gameplay and have interesting world building narratives to explore.

The gift that keeps on giving is a Steam user review! :)

Zultar is doing a stream today at 2pm ET and will be showing off The Patron and The Patriots DLC. :)

I’ll be certain to do that after I get a little time in. I know it’s great as it’s exactly what I wanted based on the list itself. But not sure if .01 hours will hold much weight with steam reviews LOL.

As I mentioned above, I’m really liking the new DLC. But I am noticing the AI struggles on Ceres campaign missions. I’m not sure why exactly. I think part of it must be that it struggles with the resources decaying.

There was a glitch until today’s update where resources on Ceres were sometimes depleting fat more quickly than intended. An AI might have been hurt by that quite a bit.

I say this having never played a match on Ceres so I could easily be mistaken.

I could totally use this glitch in my life.

I hate auto correct sometimes, but I’m totally leaving that one.

That could well be it!

I was finding life support was going absolutely crazy. So maybe this was the problem.

Bob Thomas, designer of The Patron and The Patriot DLC will be on the stream today to talk about the latest DLC at 2pm ET. :)

We just added Steam Workshop support to Offworld, and to promote it, the game is currently 66% off!

http://www.mohawkgames.com/2016/12/15/steam-workshop-now-available/

The best new strategy game gets even better.

The Blue Chip Ventures DLC is available today!

Info: http://forums.offworldgame.com/481268/New-DLC-Blue-Chip-Ventures-is-Now-Available

These are new single-player scenarios which you can try from the different categories:

• Supply and Demand: They want it? You’ve got it. Focus on monopolizing resources and learn the right times to shift your focus to keep yourself ahead of your competition.
  • Play Well With Others: Can’t we all just get along? Focus on how best to handle your opponents - and also how to work well on a team with your allies to seal your victory.
  • Long-Term Planning: You’re in it for the long haul! Deal with debt strategies and turn around a losing game through careful planning.
  • Challenge: Playtime is over! These scenarios will force you to take all of the concepts you’ve learned and execute them flawlessly in order to win.