Oh my god (of war)

Thanks, but I already have someone who does it professionally here:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/2980-Zero-Punctuation-Uncharted-Drake-s-Fortune
[Hint: fast-forward to 02:15]

I don’t know either, but I find myself oddly aroused.

Bruce

takes ten steps back and away

You realize that the Fully Ramblomatic site is Yahtzee’s home page, right?

Troy

Oh snap?

Of course.

Pussykins Cat Food tastes real good. Satisfies cats like a cat food should.

I think it’s a good game and well worth all the praise.

I also think Jameson’s is a good whiskey. It goes down smooth and is now available in with 20% more free.

Ask me how to make your male member larger.

It’s Jameson, and it is quite tasty, gosh darn it.

You know what I like to eat while gaming? Doritos brand corn chips! Does anyone else like Frito-Lay’s Dorito’s brand corn chips? I like to Snack Strong while gaming, especially with the intense flavor combinations of new Doritos Collisions! The spicy Hot Wings flavor and cool Blue Cheese allow me to create my own explosive Doritos flavor combination! I also enjoy many other Pepsi Co products such as Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew and Mountain Dew Code Red, as well as the wholesome goodness of Quaker Oats and my beverage of choice while in Tijuana, Manzanita Sol!

Who else loves awesome Pepsi Co owned brands? Please elaborate on which ones and why you like them. Thanks!

PS I also find this topic interesting. I am adding to it right now. I dislike the lame things discussed while I enjoy the items on which people have positive opinions. I agree with the various opinions of other posters, but now and again disagree so as to establish my own, likable personality.

Anyone that likes Pepsi over Cola products is just out of their ever-loving mind.

Cola is a nut.

Actually, kola is a nut.

miss? whattaya mean? He’s still around isn’t he? Did he take a vow of silence?

“I like to chug and charge with Mountain Dew Game Fuel” -Master Chief

and yes i plan on replaying.

has anyone found the sex minigame in it? its fucking hilarious.

Y

bam motherfucker!

I got flustered and pressed X.

Goddammit.

its ok, you will just revert back to your last checkpoint and try it again. the sex minigame is the same way. although its kinda hard to wack off, do the QTEs, and and moan at the same time but i digress.

I thought the VM jokes were so 2006.

I think I’m gonna try and find a copy of the first one for ps2. I haven’t fired that bad boy up in a couple of years. Sounds like I really missed out.