Oh sacha...

So apparently he’s made a new, more subversive, more political undercover comedy show.

Should be interesting.

Is the Palin episode gonna be called Stolen Valor?

Waiting for @tomchick to chime in to defend the honour of his true love (Sacha Baron Cohen).

I feel like I may need to get showtime just to watch this. It starts this weekend, right?

Oh does it really? That’ll earn a subscription from me.

They have an app like HBO, that you can get on your phone and stream to your TV. Looks like it’s $11 a month, so I’ll probably get that. Way easier to pick up the sub and drop it than it is with the cable company.

I am picking up a Showtime sub for this.

Details what has come out so far.

Looks like he got a LOT of people.

If you have Hulu Showtime is a 9/month addon.

I have Showtime through Amazon, but this isn’t coming up in a web search (yet). Would I have to subscribe to Hulu?

Ha! I highly doubt he’s ‘mocking disabled veterans’ as these duped politicians would like to have us believe.

Considering Trump’s gullibility and accessibility via phone, what are the odds he stars in one of the episodes?

Yeah this show is quickly becoming a must-see for me.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900024780/puppy-pistol-utah-gun-rights-activist-says-she-was-duped-by-sacha-baron-cohen.html

“Again I objected the entire way. They assured me it was what Benjamin Netanyahu wanted,” Tobias said.

“I only did this objectively terrible thing because I was told someone wanted me to do it.”

Well I mean if Benny Yahoo wants it, how bad can it really be?