Oh those Golden Grahams!

http://swforums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html?topic=234298&forum=26

So are you sending us all free evaluation copies? :)

And cookies?

Ooh ooh, and beer?

Bah - when does the PC version go gold - who the hell has an X-BOX

:lol:

Call me crazy but I just might buy an xbox for this.

Of course there will be beer. It’s Bioware. Even if I didn’t like their games, I’d do E3 previews just for the free guinness.

Guinness? Ewwwwwww. We had Beck’s and Newcastle at E3 this year.

Golden Grahams? I think I got a copy of Boggle or Chutes and Ladders for the PC on a box of cereal once.

Congratulations guys, I have the feeling it’s going to be a good one!

[size=2](mutters something about needing to finish his own freakin’ game before he can even frikkin’ bust open the goddamn packaging on anyone elses mutterfreakin’ one)[/size]

I got a DVD of “Buddy” starring Renee’ Russo and “The Muppets Take Manhattan”. I believe they both came on boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Don’t be knocking the Guiness, Tom. That’s practically blasphemy.

I really want to wait for the PC version of KotOR, but I may not be able to hold out. We’ll see…

Ew. Now I don’t feel bad at missing my KOTOR appointment, then.

Ew. Now I don’t feel bad at missing my KOTOR appointment, then.[/quote]

Guiness is overrated :wink:

I agree about the Guiness and also that I will play this on the PC. Is there any estimate on a PC timeframe?

I agree about the Guiness and also that I will play this on the PC. Is there any estimate on a PC timeframe?[/quote]

Some time this fall.

Ok, you’re crazy! Bioware has already said they’re making enhancements to the PC version. Just wait for that.

Ok, you’re crazy! Bioware has already said they’re making enhancements to the PC version. Just wait for that.[/quote]

Of course there will be some changes for the PC version, but it’s well worth getting it on the Xbox. It won’t be a night and day thing, more like texture changes and such.

I agree about the Guiness and also that I will play this on the PC. Is there any estimate on a PC timeframe?[/quote]

Some time this fall.[/quote]

Just when I start university. Oh baby, time to ruin my future!

You are credulous fools. Newcastle Brown Ale is the dishwater we feed to those worthless northern peasants. And export.