Ok, so this Sarah Silverman bit is funny

Yeah, the very first line I kinda chuckled, but when they panned over to Matt and he repeated the line I laughed out loud. He really sold the whole “I’m fucking your girlfriend” thing and made it way funnier than it would’ve been otherwise.

… and Kimmel’s response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIQrBouWRiE

It’s impressive that they got all those celebrities in on it, but the actual material wasn’t that funny.

I made it fifty-six seconds into the song before I wanted to murder every living thing, so yeah, above average for her.

Yeah, so his response is to own himself even worse? Genius.

I think Affleck pwned Damon in the “being a good sport” category. Pretending to have a gay hard-on for a hairy troll like Kimmel? Best. Affleck. Acting. EVER.

Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms!

Apparently you cannot humiliate a man after he has married a Fly Girl. Affleck has truly passed through the dark waters of the troubled soul and emerged on the far shore of enlightenment.

It’s spawning.

All right, it’s official. I’m clearly out of touch with what passes for funny these days.

If you are, then so am I. The Rogen video was disappointingly lame.

After watching Kimmel’s star-studded and over the top response, the Seth Rogen video was horribly disappointing. (Especially since it’s mostly just shilling for Kevin Smith’s new movie)

I’d imagine so, since “I’m fucking Elizabeth Kucinich” doesn’t scan properly in the song at all.

Funkula wins the thread.

Please. Make. This. Video.