Old man creepy or go for it!

Fuckit, its just a date/meet-up, not marriage. Just don’t let her know where you live, in case she goes all S.T.A.L.K.E.R. on you.

Politics. Down with Bush.

Hef is past 80 and has a harem of young things. If that’s your comfort level, then why not make yourself comfortable?

Hugh Hefner is past 80 and has a harem of young things. If that’s your comfort level, then why not make yourself comfortable?

We’re comparing Guapo to Hef now?

Well, this is the thread for dirty old men.

Since when does Qt3 control your dating life? That said, 20 is a volatile age. Less so for women, but most people don’t stabilize until ~23 (i.e. out of college). Of course, seeing her isn’t going to cost you anything (unless you get mugged).

• Alan

It might be ok, if you’re aware of and treat her appropriately to her age. Hell, it might do some good if you can show her what’s it’s like to date a stable, nice, hard working guy.

If you’re just looking for a hottub body, i’d say no, that she is too young.

Jesus. OK, that was funny, I admit.

I’m just having fun with this thing. Clearly I’ll make up my own mind. Is this not everything else? Do you really think I’m going to take internet advice? Ha!

Yeah, if someone quotes the pic that won’t happen - when you remove the original source all the quotes will break. But, someone has already rehosted it, so you’re now screwed.

What does “treat her appropriately for her age” mean?

Wow…you peeps are old fashioned. I am 14 years older than my GF…I was 14 years older than my last GF…as long as the girl is ok with it, I don’t see an issue…BUT, that much of an age difference is definitely noticeable in the maturity department so don’t get your hopes up in that regards.

You are kidding, right…she is the perfect hottub body.

What does “treat her appropriately for her age” mean?

This gets back to what I said about being in the same place, mentally or emotionally. She probably doesn’t see this meet up the same way you do.

Take her out for a nice dinner at Chuck E Cheese.

Show her the hot tub thread. If she still wants to meet up, you are in great shape.

Don’t buy the child she’ll want you to adopt for a penny more than four thousand.

This is actually pretty good…I was 35 and my first GF was 21…uh…it didnt work…now im 44 and my GF is 30…this works a lot better and is a thumbs up for the “half + 7” guide.

She’s a young adult now. When she asks you to do her homework for her, you need to decline and teach her some personal responsibility.

I guess, in a nutshell, to not pretend she’s 30. It would take me far more words to elaborate further :). It’s not with women “Age > X = Sexyes, Age < X = Sexno”.

Worst you can do is take her on a harmless date and see what it’s like. You might be suprised at the changes in your expectations and tolerances as you’ve gotten older.

I was going to post some attempt at wit, but holy fuck TheRock just creeped me out.

Don’t do it, EG- nothing good will come of it.