Old World (pka Ten Crowns) from Soren Johnson

Just new scenarios? Nothing added to the main sandbox game?

I don’t really know. Maybe @SorenJohnson or @Leyla_Johnson might clarify?

Also, I plan on buying it (again) on GOG, but I want to make sure it will receive the same level of support there as on Steam (in terms of patches, updates, etc).

Does the expansion also ship on Steam or is it a Epic exclusive?

I also saw from Soren the expansion is free for 2 weeks on Epic.

Be nice to know the pricing too.

The expansion will release at the same time as the Steam/GoG premiere. It will be free to claim by any player from all the platforms for 2 weeks after release.

All stores will be the same.

Thank you!

I got the game for free on Epic because I was one of the testers. I feel I didn’t provide enough feedback the team to justify it. I’ll buy the game on Steam when it will be released there. I want to encourage Mohawk Games to continue to be very generous to their supporters.

Sweet! I’ve been waiting impatiently for the Steam release. Can’t wait to jump-in

That’s exciting. The game is excellent.

This coming to Steam makes me think about what it would be like to play this on a Steam Deck. Now there’s a reason to buy one!

YEA!!!

OMG totally!

I finally get to play this in a few weeks.

Hum, never thought about buying a Steam deck before, tempting.

FYI, I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in saying that if you guys were going to introduce a big expansion, i.e. more civilization, more technologies/turns, new systems, maybe even a Giant Death Robot. Many of us would pay additional money for said expansion.

So this is going to be playable with a controller on Steam? Or is using the touch pads to move a mouse pointer around?

I certainly would!

Really looking forward to the Steam release. I have some vacation scheduled around that time so the timing is perfect.

Can I pre-order the exp on Epic? Not seeing it yet on their service.

If you’re excited enough to preorder, shouldn’t you just log in when it launches and get it for free?