Olympus Has Fallen

Why waste time on this sequel when they could just adapt Metal Wolf Chaos instead?

I guess enough people saw London Has Fallen to warrant another sequel.

[quote]
Butler will be back to star as Secret Service agent Mike Banning, who has spent his career keeping American presidents safe. This time, he’s the target. If his attackers can take down half of Washington, D.C. with it, all the better. Among those at risk is the President, whose official plane Air Force One is code-named Angel.[/quote]

I dated a girl named Angel in high school. Not that this movie has anything to do with her, but I’m just saying.

The 2nd movie was horrible. I wonder where the next one will take place? Russia?

Putin shoot’n down Air Force One! I called it here first folks!

Was she a “High School Honor Student by Day”…

-xtien

heh. Christien, I was not familiar with that Angel movie and now, after reading the synopsis, I’m not sure I want to be. As for the real Angel, the Angel I knew in high school, she was no honor student by day (or by night). She totally broke my heart in the ninth grade and that put me off dating girls that went to my school for the rest of high school.

Oh Tim, I’ve never seen it and I’m pretty sure I don’t want to be familiar with it either. I just can’t help being triggered by it. Whenever I hear the name Angel, I think of that poster and its creepy tagline.

I probably shouldn’t have posted any of that.

-xtien

RE: Angel: Seems we have some Gene Siskels in here:

http://siskelandebert.org/video/KY76N5A5R6X3/Splash--Harry-amp-Son--Liquid-Sky--Angel-1984

“I don’t really care what anyone else thinks, so long as I know I’m right.”

“Well, that’s why we have you on the show.”

-Tom

Is this the catch all for the series?

3rd film trailer: