Omm (not) coming back?

So that’s it?

I’d like to put an animated crying Emoticon here but I couldn’t find one that looked sad enough. So just picture the saddest one you can imagine.

Dunc

<html>

<head>
<title>Piss Off</title>
<meta http-equiv=“Content-Type” content=“text/html; charset=iso-8859-1”>
</head>

<body>
OMM COMING BACK
</BODY></HTML>

Yes, aaaaaaaand the point of my post (which I see I didn’t make clear): no forums.

These are the new OMM forums. I take you didn’t get the memo on that?

I kid.

Yes, aaaaaaaand the point of my post (which I see I didn’t make clear): no forums.

Apparently Chet took them down.

Life goes on, Dunc.

junior allen

While we’re dispensing the wisdom, Yoda, allow me to add: Three’s Company, Eight is Enough, and One Day at a Time.

By the way, I’d like to personally apologize to the Qto3 folks for this unfortunate interruption. I feel like a crack whore who’s wandered into a bar full of drunks looking for her pimp. Chet? It’s freezing out there honey. I feel cold. So cold.

/mc

While we’re dispensing the wisdom, Yoda, allow me to add: Three’s Company, Eight is Enough, and One Day at a Time.

/mc[/quote]

I counter with “Greatest American SuperHero”, and “We got it maid”.

S.

By the way, I’d like to personally apologize to the Qto3 folks for this unfortunate interruption. I feel like a crack whore who’s wandered into a bar full of drunks looking for her pimp. Chet? It’s freezing out there honey. I feel cold. So cold.

/mc[/quote]

Christ, don’t tell me you need a hug, too?

How about this: everytime God closes a door he opens a window.

junior allen

As long as the entire OMM board crew doesn’t wander in here all at once.

Pssst! OMM board guys! Everyone’s meeting over at Fatbabies! Er, really!

Why were the forums closed? Oh well, you OMMers are welcome here.

They were closed for a simple reason.

After getting crap last night, getting my business once again attacked and told how they were going to damage it. After people started screwing with the system again, after some moron decided to play - we don’t like what chet is saying, so lets put a load on the server game.

I muttered idiots. My girlfriend,asked what I was talking about. I said the omm forums. She replied, “Why do you still have those up.”

And I was at a loss for a response.

Visit POE and see the great shit storm the ever classy stepto is posting. Take that, times it by 10 and send it to my mailbox, that is the thanks I have gotten for putting up the omm forums, free of ads, forums erik and I don’t even use, but just left up so others who once visited OMM could have a place to continue to meet. They did not benefit me in any manner, the people they did benefit did nothing but shit on them and then rub it in my face. Not only was it owed them, it was owed to them to be run in a very specific manner, a manner they would dictate.

Besides a handful of people, I have no idea who these people are, Vag? No idea. I had no idea it was a woman until someone posted, i didn’t read the posts… I don’t care about the soap opera.

Both the poenews forums and poe forums have 500X the traffic, 500X the people and have caused me 5000X less problems. The POE forums even has users coming in that hate poe and are attacking - yet there are so many fewer hassles.

Is it because it isn’t me running them? No, I run all the forums. Or is it because they are not filled with spoiled children?

And with no content up, the omm forums were what existed of omm as an example, it was embarrassing.

I simply am too busy to waste one second of my time on the omm forums. Sorry for the few who get caught up in the crap storm and don’t deserve it, but if you are blaming me, you are blaming the wrong person.

Are they ever coming back? I would rather go out and hunt down a copy of trespasser,buy it, and install it on my new computer just to see if it has improved any, than I would ever want to spend a second of my life more on the OMM forums.

But omm will be back.

Chet

Ok, I can accept all that.

If you’d like to see some final benefit from the forums, though, I’d buy the forum data. That is if you’d sell it. Of course it’d be easier with the forum code as well but I don’t know if you’d want to sell/license that.

Thanks,

Dunc

Want to compare inboxes? I have some great stuff from this guy named “chet”

S.

If it’s the OMM forums I remember, that code is better off dead.

Stepto, thank you for continuing to show how classy you are and how my decision was right. Monty if you were wondering why - here you go.

Stepto, maybe everyone will leave and flock to GA, isn’t that what you were going to do last time? Good stuff. You are like a stray puppy I fed and can’t get to leave. Am I going to have to handle it like I did with the last puppy? Run you over with my car. The forums are gone, get over it.

Chet

I can’t believe you ran over a poor, defenseless puppy with your car. :cry:

shrug

I can get over it. I just find it all amusing.

S.

Just so I am clear. You came here, to post for the first time, just to tell me how little you care about it?

Okay. That clears it up.

Murph- He wasn’t defenseless, I gave him a gun, its not my fault he hadn’t played enough video games to learn to shoot.

Chet

A gun? You should have given him a car! Where’d you learn to duel, man?

THINK MAN!

How was he going to reach the peddles?

Chet