Online Liquor Store Recommendations

Well, just to chime in as per the Scotch thread:

http://www.lovescotch.com/

While the prices at Bevmo are generally better (though some of lovescotch.com’s are inexplicably cheaper), lovescotch.com definitely has the largest variety of Scotch I’ve found on the interweb available for people in the States. You could always throw something like “cheap online liquor store” into del.icio.us, you’ll probably find something good that way.

Ah! It all seemed too easy.

I would just like to say that if you live anywhere remotely near a Bevmo store…GO. It is GLORIOUS. It is the size of a small supermarket. But it’s all booze.

Yes, yes, that’s wonderful, and they have all the stuff I’m looking for at decent prices. But they discriminate against shipping to states shaped like mittens, so sadly I am denied. Didn’t get to the shipping screen for the scotch site, because I didn’t find the main liquor I’m looking for. Although I could spend lots more than I intended on nice scotch.

I appreciate the recommendations & will welcome additional ones as I continue to Google for establishments that don’t have problems with states shaped like sensible winter clothing.

Only one state is truly shaped like a mitten. The rest are all pretenders.

Wisconsin is shaped like a mitten with that nasty hang nail known has Upper Michigan.

I’m afraid we’ll need to see your ID or GTFO. Thanks.

You are correct sir. I have run into freaks from Michigan who also believe their state is shaped like a mitten. They are mad.

They also don’t ship beer & spirits outside of california according to their FAQ.

Just a brief self-update. After the initial false start, Raeders Wines had the liquor I was looking for, and as long as I had the cash, didn’t care that my state is shaped like a mitten. Now that I have access to maraschino liquor, my plans for world domination are near completion.

Thanks to all for the earlier recommendations.

REPORTED