Online white pages. Amazing

We’re sorry, but we could not process your request because we couldn’t find the city ST LOUIS, MO.

Here are other possibilities:
STANBERRY, MO
STANTON, MO
STARK CITY, MO
STEEDMAN, MO
STEELE, MO
STEELVILLE, MO
STEFFENVILLE, MO
STELLA, MO
STEWARTSVILLE, MO
STOCKTON, MO
STOTTS CITY, MO
STOUTLAND, MO
STOUTSVILLE, MO
STOVER, MO
STRAFFORD, MO
STRASBURG, MO
STURDIVANT, MO
STURGEON, MO

Please click the appropriate city to continue.
:shock:

Everybody sing along!

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis,
Meet me at the fair,
Don’t tell me the lights are shining
any place but

404 NOT FOUND

That is just for Mark’s privacy. He requested an unlisted city and now everyone else just has to live with it.

Chet

It probably wants a period after “ST”

Or maybe it wants Saint?

That’s my guess, as well.

Saint Louis is actually a rather pretty city when seen from a plane that’s about to land there. I flew through there a couple weeks back on my way to Orlando, and was surprised by how green it looked.

I noticed coming home that Tulsa looks almost as green from the sky, though, and totally doesn’t look that way when you’re driving through, so maybe that’s just a “from the sky” thing.

Yeah, it was a real cut-rate white pages page so I should have realized it wouldn’t be smart enough to know what “St” meant. Anyhoo, I did finally find my friend’s address and I sent him a bottle of vodka from www.internetwines.com. The id check consisted of a little box where I was to type in my age at my last birthday. I can’t believe this wasn’t available when I was underage! :D

“Saint Louis is actually a rather pretty city when seen from a plane that’s about to land there. I flew through there a couple weeks back on my way to Orlando, and was surprised by how green it looked.”

Well, it’s right by the confluence of the Missouri and Mississippi rivers. If the area isn’t green, then something’s wrong.