Open bluetooth earbud design like Apple's (but not Apple)?

Do any other companies make a bluetooth, wireless earbud design like Apple? I’d like tgo work on pond but not have all outside sound drowned out. And I like the idea of not having my ear canal sealed tight.

I was hoping there would be some with maybe better sound quality? As I read reviews it seems sound quality is just “OK”.

Check the second half of this article:

(the part where it ranks “true wireless” ones is the section you want.)

I have a set of Jam something or other, that are nice. The sound quality is mediocre, but I think we’ve talked before about how I don’t really have an audiophile’s ear anyway. One thing I like about them is that their charge lasts a long time, and the case they sit in has its own battery and will charge up the earbuds, and can actually also be used to charge up other devices. And they’re comfortable to wear, as I tend to wear a single earbud while I’m riding my bike. (being able to pair them either as a set, or in mono mode, is nice)

Sennheisers MX 365 can be had for a er…song.

I read that article earlier and went through each one and just kinda balked. Amazon reviews always throw me off and if there’s a spike of 1-star reviews I read them and they always seem very legitimate. Hard to decide.

I use the Jabra 65t which is pretty good - it has a “Hearthrough” mode where you can turn on the mic to funnel in ambient noise

Sorry missed you were looking for BT. Why not get a dongle that makes the regular cheapies into Bt?

Bad rei. Go to your room.