Opps

nothing to see here :D

Heh when you signed up they made you sign the NDA :p

Sure you can talk, but then they disappear you.

Seriously though: Unless they state otherwise, you can safely assume that discussing the game means your face on the side of a milk carton a week later.

But really, though: You’re under NDA now. Non-Disclosure Agreement. If you have something about the game you absolutely must get off your chest, try writing it in a journal instead. A paper-and-pen journal, not a blog :). Otherwise, your lip has to stay zipped.

Yea… I just deleted my message. Who knows, they maybe on the forum as we speak :shock:

AIM,

I think being selected as an agent for the NSA is something to be very proud of, and I don’t think they’d mind you posting a quick note about it.

I think the correct term is “Oops”. :wink:

–Dave

That’s just what they want you to think!

• Alan

Man, you bastards must be bored. I popped looking for something juicy to chew on, but no, AIM (you chicken!!) decides to backtrack.

OK, so what’d I miss? :D :D :D

He could tell you but then he would have to kill you.

– Xaroc

He could tell you but then he would have to kill you.

– Xaroc[/quote]

aw, thats easy. I have a copy a Raven Shield, so at least I can get some practice before he comes calling. :D

He had not divulged anything…yet…dammit.

Eh, not much. He was just asking for clarification as to whether he could discuss a game he’d just been cleared to beta test. Nothin juicy. :x

It’s not against the NDA to say you got into the beta. You just can’t tell us ABOUT the beta. besides how great it is. I think they’d be okay with that.

you’d think so, but then they’d have to kill you.