Orcs Must Die 3 is a 1 year stadia exclusive

As one of my all time favorite TD games, the Orcs Must Die series really is something else.

While I believe they fumbled greatly with the FTP Orcs Must Die Unchained (I think I logged in 5 hours? ), I’m sad to see this is a stadia exclusive as my internet connection is just not up to the 10mb minimum.

On one hand, I can’t imagine people wanting to play on stadia who have already played OMD and OMD2 on steam - because they already have game ready PC’s, but on the other hand, maybe they are gaming on the same pc they did back when OMD2 was out and they can’t afford a new one.

From a stadia perspective, I guess this is a good game to get people to try it? Shrug if I know.

I guess I’ll be having to wait this out for a year for it to come to Steam. Go ahead and rub it in that my internet sucks ;-)

DOA then. I mean good for the devs to get funding, but as far as I can tell Stadia exclusives get no traction.

Good news for the orcs I guess.

Good catch for Stadia. This is an exclusive I’m actually interested in.

I didn’t play long either, but I liked it enough that I would’ve bought it with the F2P stuff removed.

DOA for a year. Then a grand re-release!

That would be impressive actually, since OMD2 came out in 2012.

Should I have upgraded since then?

Your video card, yes.

RIP HD6950

F

Stadia pulling out all the stops here. They have their killer app…

Any try it so far? Noticed it was out now.

Really excited to play this once it comes to Steam. It looks awesome.

Stadia hasn’t been shut down yet?

Nope!

Wow yeah, somehow news of OMD3 totally passed me by. This looks really good!

Huh - I went to try out Unchained as I had never played nor heard of it and it’s dead now. A shame.

In case ya missed it: OMD3 will be released on PC and consoles on July 23.

Loved the first one, loved the second one, any word on whether they totally f&#$d up the third one?

You could ask the four or five people who played it on Stadia.

A year passed pretty quickly (and yet was the slowest year ever).

That’s Ted Lasso day, so I’ll be busy, but maybe 7/24.